Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ciel (played anonymously)

I originally had an idea here, but I second-guessed myself and decided to not force myself to try and make a group when I don't think I can do so. :) I am however going to probably use this later for a 1x1 AD, if I feel like it.
I might be interested, if you get more people interested. <_<

I love color scheme characters!! I'd have to free some character slot space though, or use my Other Characters profile, hm..
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

PK-Lucas wrote:

I love color scheme characters!! I'd have to free some character slot space though, or use my Other Characters profile, hm..

I'm honestly second-guessing myself now, because of how terrible I treated my Xemore group :(
I don't think I could run another group tbh.

But glad you're interested lol /gen

Maybe I should just make a 1x1 RP instead?
Ciel wrote:
PK-Lucas wrote:

I'm honestly second-guessing myself now, because of how terrible I treated my Xemore group :(
I don't think I could run another group tbh.

But glad you're interested lol /gen

Maybe I should just make a 1x1 RP instead?

Mood..

I say do whatever you feel like. :) If you feel like you won't be able to keep up a group, you should maybe try a 1x1 instead, like you said? Then work your way up to groups!! :) :)

.. I have a lot of groups, but most of them are inactive and archived lmao

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus