Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Rodham of Nottingham ˚₊· ͟͟͞ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Brennan Rodham (played anonymously)

Setting
Nottingham, England
Nottingham is a city in central England’s Midlands region. It’s known for its role in the Robin Hood legend and for the hilltop Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery, rebuilt many times since the medieval era. In the Lace Market area, once the centre of the world’s lace industry, the Galleries of Justice Museum has crime-related exhibits. Wollaton Hall is an ornate Elizabethan mansion with gardens and a deer park.
giphy.gif
However, not everything is grand like mansions and markets...
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
The Rodham is owned by Darius Rodham, and is a family business on the west end of Nottingham, England. They are often very busy because the drinks and food they serve are some of the best in the city. It has become something of a Nottingham staple for travelers and citizens alike.

However, their good reputation fails to mention the more violent uprisings having to do with the bar. It wasn't the fault of gangs or general crimes, but rather due to the rough relationship between Darius and his oldest child, Brennan Rodham. Unrest exists heavily within the Rodham's walls, and it's not too uncommon to hear the father and son arguing in the back, even occasionally throwing things and being generally destructive mostly pointing towards their shared anger issues.

However, there is more to the story and facts that the Rodham family keeps hidden away for no one to see. The regulars are aware that Brennan was not a bad guy - which gave them the idea that there were more issues under the surface. Now, it was a test to see who can try to fix things and show Brennan the proper love he never received in his 25 years of life.

Workers of The Rodham

-Owner: Darius Rodham
-Greeters: Lucius Acree and Lilith Edford
-Waiters/Waitresses: Anika Palicor, Tim Gadston, Patrick Olford, Lucy Quartermaine, Tony Rodham, Alice Ware, Rodney Ware, and Adrianna Sagar
-Bartenders/Baristas: Brennan Rodham, Logan Faulkner, Erika Edford, Steven Rodham, Aaron Hadaway, and Selena Rastell, Don Palicor
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
I will be playing Brennan. You, the person reading this, will be a love interest because I haven't found anyone for Brennan yet and he's real lonely. You can play ultimately whoever you want as long as it fits the theme and setting. If you don't want to make a character, you can play as a worker at The Rodham - this excludes Anika Palicor, Logan Faulkner, Tony Rodham, Alice Ware, Rodney Ware, Steven Rodham, and Don Palicor as they are related to Brennan

1. Please be 15-19
2. No controlling my characters
3. FxM is preferred but MxM could also work
4. Angst and unrest is a must
5. Either be comfortable or prepared for darker topics
6. Please, god, don't play someone who would say something like 'oh you killed someone? It's okay I still love you' (and, no, Brennan does not kill anyone)
7. 1x1
8. Separate IC and OOC
9. 3rd person limited
10: Please be vocal about your ideas or things you may not like
11. Understand I can take a bit to respond
11a. If I don't reply in a week, message me because I may have forgotten
12. Reply to this ad or DM me if interested and I will get back to you ASAP
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Rodham of Nottingham ˚₊· ͟͟͞ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus