Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (found fam/bio fam) Exiled prince angsty (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"𝒲𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎."

✮🕯・:*:。❆・:*:・❆🕯✮

OIP.za-aHaNvrJuIXzHVBgeLiAHaEK?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain.png

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

Hey! What's up? Do you like angst? Found family or maybe just a biological father and his son's strong bond? Do you like fighting and fantasy and royalty stuff and if those don't suit you you can change it? Do you like angst and then the characters get along and bond because their father-son relationship is just that strong? This roleplay idea might be for you! I just find the concept of a king and prince (used as default, can be any gender really but I mainly have male characters) used to be so close before something happened causing the king to exile their son as an act of mercy. The concept and interesting story ideas are there, and I wish to indulge in them with someone! The character development would be so satisfying in my opinion as well. The setting is in a gothic fantasy land and a kingdom where it always snows, if you're interested, there's more detail about the roleplay and potential subplots (just to keep things interesting) below. If you're not interested... that's fine! see you later!

The basic idea is simple enough! A king (or queen) and a prince (or princess) used to have the closest bond in all of the kingdom. The prince wishes to become as strong as their parent and views them as a hero, but one day on an adventure or quest to get stronger they come across a cursed relic whether it be a weapon or necklace or whatnot that curses them and clouds their judgement. The prince probably attacks his father or village or all of the above, and since the king couldn't bring himself to slay his son he merely banishes him. To make things interesting, the prince probably gets with a group of evil people who probably want to conquer the land, but deep down is still a good person and struggles with the control of the cursed relic and what have you. Is it possible for the father and son to reconcile their bond? Who knows! If you're interested in subplots, I have a few ideas in mind to keep things interesting! If you have something else in mind or want to know more information, please let me know, but I'll just briefly explain the subplots I have in mind and we can expand on the ones that may catch your eye!

Possible sub plots include:

New parental figure (double found family) - The prince (or princess) during their exile finds a parental figure that slowly guides them back into redemption.

It's not a phase Dad... - The prince (or princess) joins a group of evil villains who their father (or mother) fought back in the days they used to be a hero

No longer a single parent - The king (or queen) finds help from an old adventure companion that they remember they used to crush on pretty hard... Can a time like this even call for love?

More wars! Yay! - An evil entity (bonus points if the bad people the prince gets mingled in with seek to bring said entity back) returns and chaos ensues! How can the king (or queen) find their child in peace?

As mentioned before I plan on this being a story mainly focused on a parent and child's strong bond with angst and the parent wishing to save their child or their child wishing to redeem themself after realizing they wish to be the bad guy no longer. Subplots, where the prince or king finds a love interest, are alright as well since the concept sounds interesting, but the roleplay will mainly be focused on the found family. You can make adjustments as needed as long as the main concept stays the same and you can add or touch up on some ideas. If you're interested in brainstorming more subplots, let me know! Please clarify whether you wish for your character to be the prince, king, queen, princess, etc, or let me know if you don't mind which role they have. Also, let me know if you have any questions or need clarification, I know sometimes I can just get too excited and just throw ideas out there without making coherent sentences, no harm will be done. I prefer partners who write in small-mediumish or large, paragraphs but the length can be adjusted if need be<3.

PLEASE DM ME FOR A FASTER RESPONSE! <3
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (found fam/bio fam) Exiled prince angsty (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus