Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Greetings,

I have some experience roleplaying, primarily using D&D 3.5/PF as a means of providing structure for my characters, whether the RP sticks to using those rules or is more freeform in practice. I come here as an explorer, branching out from other sites to see where the most consistent RPs can be found to fit my present and future characters. I'm sure more information will be covered as time goes on.
Hullo and welcome! :)

I'm not sure how much I'd describe the RPs as "consistent" here, since there's no over-arching set world or anything, but folks maintain consistency with their own characters and interactions. A number of folks do also set up their own worlds beyond single RP threads, sometimes using groups to support them.

If nothing else, the people here are awesome. This is one of the friendliest places I've ever come across on the internet, and there's some wonderful and highly imaginative writers here. ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm also curious what you mean by "consistent" in this context -- I can think of so many ways to read it! :)
Welcome Andion! I hope that you do enjoy the site and make lots of new friends. I must confess I am curious as to what you mean by consistent as well! If you have any questions at all about the site, feel free to ask. We're a really friendly bunch and always happy to help! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus