Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissions Needed!

Hi gang! I know I'm new here but I thought I should share this here! I'm looking for commissions because I would like to attend a reptile expo at the end of the month. I can draw anything from animal OCs(anthro and feral), Pokemon OCs, D&D OCs and Pets! Please reply if you have questions or are interested!
Full body 20 USD
HalfBody/Headshot 15 USD
Custom design 20 USD
Reference sheet 20 USD
Lmk if you want examples of my art!
(Also if you know how to upload pics here pls tell me )
To upload pics, all you need to do is grab a link to the image ending with .png or .jpg and enter it in the menu that pops up when you click that little picture icon on the top of the box that shows up when you're writing a message or alternatively just surround the message with [img][/img]
I'd love to see some examples 😊
SelkKat Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
I'd love to see some examples 😊
I can't figure out how to get the URL for the pictures themselves but I have links
Headshots Full bodies
Ah, the links don't work for me. It looks like there's an authorization problem? I'm not sure. I still haven't figured out how to embed images here on the RPR either, I never upload things so I forget what I find out sometimes 😁
SelkKat Topic Starter

Ah, the links don't work for me. It looks like there's an authorization problem? I'm not sure. I still haven't figured out how to embed images here on the RPR either, I never upload things so I forget what I find out sometimes 😁[/quote

I couldn't figure out how to fix the other links. Here is my IG post with the same info
Examples
Oh wooow, so cute! Thank you ^^ Next time I need pet chibis or Pokemon I definitely know where to go U3U
I'm uh, not really in the market to purchase art at the moment, maybe I shoulda said so beforehand, I just like looking at it ^^ <3
But I'll keep you in mind if I do a pokemon zine or something else like that in the future and can buy artist's work for it 👀
SelkKat Topic Starter

Oh wooow, so cute! Thank you ^^ Next time I need pet chibis or Pokemon I definitely know where to go U3U
I'm uh, not really in the market to purchase art at the moment, maybe I shoulda said so beforehand, I just like looking at it ^^ <3
But I'll keep you in mind if I do a pokemon zine or something else like that in the future and can buy artist's work for it 👀
Thank you so much!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissions Needed!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus