Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Classic Demon x Angel plots (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"𝓐𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?"
"𝔐𝔢𝔥..."

↜₍^ -༝-^₎ ♡ ʚ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ɞ

Heyo! I've had a real itch to start a classic "angel x demon" roleplay as of late! (after all, opposites attract is one of my favorite relationship types so, of course, I'm a sucker for the classic angel and demon love... and I just finished good omens and it reminded me why I loved the trope so much). I have a few plots in mind, but if you have any other ideas, want to combine ideas, or just come up with something together then I don't mind, and don't worry, I don't plan on making anything overly religious but if religion makes you uncomfortable then I understand why you wouldn't like this kind of roleplay ^^. Please let me know which plot idea(s) interest you the most if you're interested! Also, YC can be heaven/hell-born or "died and came back as demon/angel," either works with me ^^. I'll have a brief description of each plot and if you want more info or have an idea yourself, let me know!

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Good omens style
Admittedly good omens were what made me fall in love with the demon and angel trope. It was just the concept of two things against all odds and against the normal status quo becoming friends. The idea for this plot, of course, is inspired by good omens but isn't a complete rip-off and is merely the concept of the demon and angel being friends since the beginning of their creation (or perhaps death). Perhaps there's a war or maybe the end of times is upon them and they grew fond of living among humans together?

Reforming and corruption
This idea comes from an inside joke where it's about an angel tasked to reform a demon who was tasked to corrupt said angel. Perhaps along the way they realize how silly the circumstances are and strive to understand each other as a whole instead of seeing one another as "just an angel/demon"?

He used to be good
Imagine childhood friends or just good friends who were both angels. What if there was a situation that caused one of them to become a fallen angel and the other friend blames themself for it? Maybe there's even tension between the two, maybe not! Perhaps the one friend who is still an angel seeks to redeem themself and their friend even if it isn't looking so good for them...

War!
You can't have an Angel x Demon plot list without mentioning war! Just the classic love story done with comedic and serious affect about angels trying to dominate the mortal realm and demons wanting to do the same leading to a full-blown-out war. Amidst it though, an angel and demon probably find themselves meeting in peculiar circumstances whether it be being trapped together and needing to use teamwork to escape or that awkward moment when you realize someone you knew in your mortal life and were friends with is now someone you have to kill! Maybe there can be a way to end this senseless fighting as well?

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Please DM me! It'll be the fastest way for me to notice your interest! <3
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Classic Demon x Angel plots (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus