Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trying to get into RP's after a looong while!

Lux (played by SyntaxAttack)

Hey! It's been a couple years since I've done a real RP, and I want to get back into it! Unfortunately, I'm so rusty that I can only seem to get one-liners or a few sentences in... so... I hope that you're fine with it!

So, on to the actual topic! and uhh... I don't actually have one, I always just make up stuff as I go (Both online and irl...)! All I ask is that the RP fits with my character, Lux, and also, I'm not big into romance RP's, I don't mind any other romance or sub plots going on behind the main story! just that nobody tries anything with my character...

Also, the RP could go on for a while, or maybe a few days, I'm not really 100% sure what I'll do... and the user count will be 2-4 people, nothing too crazy, it's my first time back, after all...! But overall, this is just meant to be a more freeform type RP where everyone can pitch in and help make up the plot as we go, do your own thing and have fun with it! I'm usually on more consistently around 2:30 PM-8:30PM EST, I'm more busy with schooling nowadays, but I can squeeze in a few chats between school hours or late at night every now and again!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

Lux (played by SyntaxAttack) Topic Starter

Also, I'll be out on April 28-29 for a birthday trip!
tiredshuichikinnie

I'm interested in roleplaying! are there any roleplay settings you're opposed to? Like, how do you feel about fantasy/magic roleplays?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trying to get into RP's after a looong while!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus