Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ── Λ™πŸŒΏπŸŒ»β˜€οΈ ̟ found family (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a multiple character story and not 1x1 meetings, thanks for understanding!
adventure-3-copy.png
High Fantasy βœ“ LGBTQA+ βœ“ Platonic βœ“ Adventure βœ“ Slice of Life βœ“ Long Term
"You saw through me, all this time. I'd forgotten people are kind β™‘ -- I was hurting and you knew, so you showed me what to do."

Howdy! Feel free to call me Willow or Rue. So I've been on this site for a while, but as with many people, my living situation suddenly changed and I had to sacrifice some hobbies in the process. But I'm back and I craving a found family story. Something wholesome and full of adventures (think Studio Ghibli or maybe even Frieren/Dungeon Meshi). Now I'm looking for a partner who loves writing multiple characters, crafting lore rich settings and following a long term plot with good ole character bonding.

A little about me: My length ranges from 500 - 1000+ words. I write in third person only and expect the same from you.
I do have ADHD that makes it hard for me to focus, even when I REALLY want to respond. I also go to school and work so I just ask for patience for IC responses. That being said, I am the most patient person when it comes to responses. Seriously, don't feel bad, we can come back to our story when you feel in a good headspace to do so!

I can write a full cast of characters (usually around two to six for the main character roster) as well as any needed minor characters and honorary NPCs. I would love you forever if I could find someone could do the same (ideally my cravings as a huge family dynamic but I am totally flexible to your comfortability and any cravings you have too!) Just let me know what your preferences are so I can match accordingly πŸ’–

ff.png
PARTY CRAVINGS: ROMANTIC DYNAMICS
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Bumbling!Buccaneer x πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ Secret!Mermaid (Any Gender)
[Relevant Tags: Chaotic x Chaotic β€’ Friends to Lovers β€’ Instant Connection β€’ Loveable Goofball β€’ Soulmates β€’ Partners in Crime]
β€” ⭐Idea: a shipwrecked pirate is separated from his crewmates and floats lost at sea, but a mermaid discovers his makeshift raft when she hears him singing sea shanties long into the night. feeling some kinship, the mermaid leaves the safety of her reef and leads him (unknowingly to him) to a nearby port. there, she figures out how to disguise as a human and offers to become his traveling buddy. Mischief ensues, because the two are each other's chaos enablers and they love getting into trouble. bonus points of they are masters of sassy banter.
🎡 Sunshine!Bard x 🎭 Grumpy!Rogue (Any Gender)
[Relevant Tags: Grumpy x Sunshine β€’ Slowburn β€’ Serious x Dramatic]
β€” ⭐Idea: think rapunzel and flynn rider coded, but she's a bard with lyrical magic who could light up the room with her smile and he's a brooding rogue whose seen the worst in people (including himself) yet despite everything is willing to do anything to keep that annoying bard from feeling the same they did (even if they won't admit it). bonus points if the rogue was the first one to catch feelings and bard is completely oblivious at first.
βš”οΈExiled!Paladin x πŸ‘ΈπŸΎ Healer!Princess (MxF or FxF)
[Relevant Tags: Childhood Friends β€’ Friends to Lovers β€’ Practically Married β€’ Mom/Dad Friends]
β€” ⭐Idea: i don't care if it's on everyone's lists and you think it's overdone, I love this trope to the moon and back. it could be the standard flair or it could be the trope turned on its head, i wouldn't mind either way. but, i mean, a princess on a quest to awaken her sleeping knight from a dark curse is something i could absolutely get behind. bonus points if they act like a married couple and the party has bets to when they'll officially put a ring on it.
ff-copy.png
PARTY CRAVINGS: PLATONIC DYNAMICS
πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Grandpop!Wizard + πŸ“š Child with a Special Gift (M+F or M+M)
[Relevant Tags: Child Too Good for this Rotten World β€’ Grumpy x Sunshine (Possibly) β€’ Mentor/Student]
β€” ⭐Idea: i honestly just love the idea of a tired old man who doesn't understand the new slang the kids say because back in his day magic was 'Swords and Sorcery' and they don't make staffs like they used to. he could be a kind hearted santa clause archtype or witty yet wise adventurer. but could also be an old fart who complains about his aching knees and waves his staff around telling goblins to get off his yard and the party bribes him with coffee. but despite all this, they have a soft spot for a child/preteen whose eager to learn and has a gift with so much potential. bonus if he has an equally sassy animal companion/familiar.
πŸ—‘οΈ Jaded!Witchhunter + 🧹 The Smollest Witch Ever (Any Gender)
[Relevant Tags: Unlikely Parent β€’ Gremlin Kiddo (Possibly) β€’ Hurt + Hurt β€’ Chaotic + Calm]
β€” ⭐Idea: a brooding witcher given a quest to hunt down a 'so called fearsome' witch only to discover that this witch is just a little gremlin who was probably raised by wolves or some poltergeist town. At worst, the only hex the smol would cast is calling you the biggest dummy. witcher leaves on a hunt, but comes back as a new father/mother because the kiddo followed them back to town fascinated like some lost puppy and now they can't get rid of them.
🏹 Any!Ranger + 🌺 Smol Shy Druid (Any Gender)
[Relevant Tags: Unlikely Parent β€’ Adoption Plotline β€’ Soulmates β€’ Calm + Calm β€’ Hurt + Protective]
β€” ⭐Idea: a ranger is injured by a wild beast and left for dead, only to be nursed back to health by a little druid in a little cottage left to her by her absent parents. both find a kinship with their relationship with nature and honestly, think animals are better than people. but when the ranger comes to visit them again, it's discovered the druid was taken by a traveling performing troupe to exploit their gifts with animals. rescue mission ensues!

adventure-4-copy.png
"a deep longing for something or someone, especially one's home."
HIRAETH (/ˈhirˌīTH/) -- noun
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

forgot10

Found family but make it fantasy you say? Including LGBT+, platonic/familial, adoption, and more themes!! Amazing spectacular I love to see it.

Thanks to BG3 I have a similar craving.
WillowRue Topic Starter

forgot10 wrote:
Found family but make it fantasy you say? Including LGBT+, platonic/familial, adoption, and more themes!! Amazing spectacular I love to see it.

Thanks to BG3 I have a similar craving.

Wonderful! I'm glad it caught your eye, I'll shoot a message and we can discuss details.
WillowRue Topic Starter

πŸ‰βš”οΈπŸ° ── Bump Worthy Update
β™‘ added some lose prompts to build a story off of!
WillowRue Topic Starter

πŸ¦„πŸ—ΊοΈπŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ ── Bump Worthy Update
β™‘ overhauled post; looking for more specific character cravings, we can work out the overall plot in dms!
This does sound like an interesting prompt if you're still looking for partners.
WillowRue Topic Starter

πŸ§šβ€β™€βšœοΈπŸ§­ ── Bump Worthy Update
β™‘ cleaned up post; edited my specific character cravings for better clarity!
My Tiefling Rogue would fit perfect for the Grumpy!Rogue x Sunshine!Bard one! He is a trans dude, just putting that out there.
WillowRue Topic Starter

Phantomchain wrote:
My Tiefling Rogue would fit perfect for the Grumpy!Rogue x Sunshine!Bard one! He is a trans dude, just putting that out there.

Sweet! Feel free to show my a DM when you have the chance and we can work out the details
If you don't mind furs and non D&D based characters I have some that could work. (I severely need to edit character profiles)

For Grandpop/gifted child, I have 2.
Skeith - Is a jaded character who would work well for the role.

Rhith - A character I often play at various ages. He does have a gift with magic.

Another character could work as either the grumpy rogue or shy druid. That would be Blacklight.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ── Λ™πŸŒΏπŸŒ»β˜€οΈ ̟ found family (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus