Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » comfy fantasy romance rp

hi! I've really been wanting to do a romance rp that doesn't really have much angst or action, just a cozy fantasy rp of either a king or a prince and a peasant (essentially an au of my character raven) falling in love and all that! just dm me if you're interested and have a wonderful day!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hi, I'm interested, would you be willing to make a small change, I've been looking for the same but not a peasant more like a prince and his gaurd
skyrose Topic Starter

Ericsaunters22 wrote:
Hi, I'm interested, would you be willing to make a small change, I've been looking for the same but not a peasant more like a prince and his gaurd
sorry but I would not really be willing to do this, as that change would change most of the plot, and I was wanting to just to the one I posted

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » comfy fantasy romance rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus