Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Murder Mystery (6-per. Group RP) (2/6)

Sus-Observatory (played anonymously)

Was it the rope? In the study?
Or was it the candlestick? In the Lounge?

susbanner.png

Maybe it was Stanley cup?
In the gaming room?
About
Six (un)lucky people (along with some others) get invited to a wonderful party filled with video-games, pizza, music and neon lights. They all have fun, until one person outside of the six (un)lucky people are discovered murdered. Now it's up to these six people to figure out who did it, and worst of all, someone in the six people, is not as friendly as they seem...

Will the murder get solved? Or will more murders occur...

Find out, in the 6-person Group RP... "Sus-Observatory"!
How to Join
- PM me with your character idea (we prefer and strongly recommend characters made specifically for this RP! BUT OPTIONAL) and a writing example, and how they received their invitation.

- This RP will contain blood/gore, but keep it undetailed as not to gross anyone out. Romance is allowed (18+ x 18+ only!) but anything past smoochin' and huggin' is off-limits.

- You will be invited to a group, along with the others, for our RP.

- I rather have humans only, but we can discuss loopholes or figure out a way around it.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Sus-Observatory (played anonymously) Topic Starter

We currently have two (including me) people in the group!
One person is interested but isn't officially part of the group yet.

Bump! <3
We're still seeking more members of the unlucky six!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Murder Mystery (6-per. Group RP) (2/6)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus