Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stardew Valley RP! {MxM} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey there! I've had a strong Stardew Valley hyperfixation recently and I'm looking for someone to do a Stardew Valley RP with me. I'm mostly looking for someone to play as Shane for dear Ozzy here (my Stardew Valley OC) but I'll accept OCs as well. Comment or DM if you're interested!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

HI OML OML OML OML I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW THIS AHHHHHH
IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE ON HERE LF A SDV RP
And then I read it and I got sad bksknfj fjdsnkdmkodsn I just started playing stardew a month or two ago, and I haven't finished the story yet (I'm on year 4 and working on ginger island) and I've done nothing with Shane so I don't really know anything about him....
so, I'm hoping you'd like to do a sam x sebastian rp alternatively? If not, that's completely fine, that's not what you posted so ofc if not it's fine!!
Ozzy Schwarz (played by Teenage_Disaster) Topic Starter

Xx_Ashy_Bear_xX wrote:
HI OML OML OML OML I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW THIS AHHHHHH
IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE ON HERE LF A SDV RP
And then I read it and I got sad bksknfj fjdsnkdmkodsn I just started playing stardew a month or two ago, and I haven't finished the story yet (I'm on year 4 and working on ginger island) and I've done nothing with Shane so I don't really know anything about him....
so, I'm hoping you'd like to do a sam x sebastian rp alternatively? If not, that's completely fine, that's not what you posted so ofc if not it's fine!!

I'm not really looking for a Canon X Canon thing right now, but if you wanna message me we can further discuss!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stardew Valley RP! {MxM} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus