Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP Masterlist - Hoping to find RPs!

Heya folks. You can call me Richard or Richie. (Not my real name of course, I like to be private online.) This is a collection of my RP styles and information, please comment if you're interested in any of these and what specifically you're interested in. Once you do that, I'll send a DM.

RP style
    I try to write at least a paragraph per response. I try to average two or three paragraphs, though I can get up to five or six if I'm particularly inspired.
    As an autistic person, I want things as explicit and straightforward as they can be. My characters won't say something they don't mean unless explicitly stated outside of dialogue.
    I struggle with descriptions. I will try and be as detailed as I can be, but nothing will be described as in-depth as I'd like it to be.
    I don't use asterisks. Outside of dialogue, I expect full, complete sentences with proper capitalization, and the best grammar and punctuation you can manage. We aren't perfect, so I can excuse a few slip ups here and there. I slip up too, of course.
    I may incorporate some German into my dialogue. I'm not fluent by any means, but I want to practice. I'll only do that with my German characters.

RP Information
    I like sci-fi and horror, like Resident Evil style. Nothing over the top, but with scares and action.
    I also really like romance. I'll mostly roleplay MxM, rarely MxF. I'm not comfortable playing female characters.
    I enjoy a bit of OOC talk. If we're going to be long-term roleplay partners, I'd like to get to know you! I try to be intimidating but in all honesty I'm just a friendly and silly little guy who likes science and video games.

Fandoms
If you want to do a fandom RP with me, have it be one of these fandoms! I don't really like roleplaying fandoms I'm not too familiar with.
    Resident Evil
    Stardew Valley
    Call of Duty (Modern Warfare games only, I'm not too familiar with the rest of them.)
    Minecraft
    Terraria
    Dark Souls

Non-Fandom Characters
    Frankie Nachtnebel
    Nyx Nachtnebel
    Jason Derringer
    Copper Shvets

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from someone soon!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP Masterlist - Hoping to find RPs!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus