Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I-im new here *hides shyly*

Uhh h-hi, im new here to the site. So uhh, can somebody please tell me how it works? And rp with me, maybe? And uhh..if you wanna get to know me, just ask, and uhh im shy ~ <3
Welcome! No need to be shy. :)

If you want to look through some info about the basics, that can be found here. Most RP is to be found under the Looking for RP forum; you can respond to others' offers, or you can post your own call and talk it over with whoever responds. Be aware that giving specifics (which character you intend to use, ideas for plots, etc) often get better responses, as many of us all tend to be very flexible, to the point that many of us don't know what we want to do. (There are, of course, people who know exactly what they want, too.)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Everyone's pretty friendly here. ^_^
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Aww thanks, i had an idea a while ago, i didit now i cant find it. Did that ever happen to you? :/
WELCOME TO THE REPOSITORY C:
Blood_rose wrote:
Aww thanks, i had an idea a while ago, i didit now i cant find it. Did that ever happen to you? :/

You mean lose an idea? Certainly. ^^;
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Blood_rose wrote:

Its annoying :( i found it again though ^.^ but...now i need people :3
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Blood_rose wrote:

THANK YOU DELICATE BUNNIE!!!! Cx
Blood_rose wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:
Blood_rose wrote:

Its annoying :( i found it again though ^.^ but...now i need people :3

Well, post it and see what happens!
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Its posted yay ^_^ its on the forums :)
Chris_Pike

Hello ^_^ And welcome to the RPR
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Chris_Pike wrote:
Hello ^_^ And welcome to the RPR

Thank you :D
Hiya feel free to message me if you're ever interested in rping! I hope you have fun here! ^.^
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Aww thank you, i will ^.^
Welcome little cat person. :)
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Mew =^.^=
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! In answer to your original question, maybe this article will have some hints? :)

http://www.rprepository.com/help/getting-started-guide
Blood_rose Topic Starter

Yay! Thank you miss ^.^
Kim Site Admin

You're very welcome. Let us know if you have any other questions that spawn from that document... or anything else, for that matter. :)
Blood_rose Topic Starter

I will ^_^ wait...there is one more. I dont have a lap top or computer so i cant do a character profile :(
Welcome to RPR Blood_rose! I hope you're enjoying it here. I'm not sure what you mean by you don't have a laptop? Even if you're using a cell phone or other device you can still make characters. To create a new character you can hit the Dashboard button at the top of the page and then hit the add a character button when that loads up. Hope that helps! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I-im new here *hides shyly*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus