Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Hi I'm Jules. Just joined here to practice with my characters.
Welcome! ^_^

If you're specifically looking for practice, I'd like to mention our Characterization Corporation. Beyond that, everyone here's pretty cool. Most RPs get set up through the Looking for RP forum, but there's also the Find RP tool that looks for things from people on within the past 10 minutes.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! What do you mean by practice? :)
Jules Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome! What do you mean by practice? :)

I just want to experiment with my new characters! As well as my old ones, actually.
Jules Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! ^_^

If you're specifically looking for practice, I'd like to mention our Characterization Corporation. Beyond that, everyone here's pretty cool. Most RPs get set up through the Looking for RP forum, but there's also the Find RP tool that looks for things from people on within the past 10 minutes.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know, joining now!
No problem. ^_^ It gets a bit quiet sometimes, but folks always pop in again when there's something going on.
Jules Topic Starter

And what would you recommend for making friends and joining RPs?
Diving in head first.

Like I mentioned before, most RPs get set up through the Looking for RP forum, but you can start getting to know people anywhere. Jump into something or start your own topic; chat about whatever in Smalltalk, take a look at the activities in Forum Games, check out some of the fanciness folks make in Art & Creativity... Whatever strikes your fancy. :)

And if you get talking to someone you think is the bee's knees, you can befriend them formally through their profile. Or you can just keep chattin' with 'em. Everyone's pretty friendly and laid back. ^_^
Welcome Jules! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :) Everyone here is ridiculously friendly so don't feel shy about jumping right in!
Jules Topic Starter

That's great. I'm going to try and socialize with people. Thanks for all of the help!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus