Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings, world.

Hey y'all.

I'm new here.

I already posted an RP in the Sci-fi section.

Would be rather dandy if you could check it out.

I can't think of anything else to say.

Bye.
Hey Genius, welcome to the forum. Its refreshing to see someone new jumping right into the fray.

I am the resident overlord of the off topic section - I joined ages ago but haven't made a single rp post yet hahah. Anyways, I am sure you're going to find something to suit your fancy, and the community as a whole is usually very kind.

I hope you have some fun and enjoy your stay :D.
Welcome. :)
Kim Site Admin

Woohoo, another sci-fi player! :D Welcome to the site, GeniusScribe!
Welcome to the site GeniusScribe! I hope your post got a lot of interest, it's always nice to see sci fi players on the boards. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're a friendly bunch here :)
GeniusScribe Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to the site GeniusScribe! I hope your post got a lot of interest, it's always nice to see sci fi players on the boards. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're a friendly bunch here :)
Funny you should say that.
It got no replies since 4 days ago :(
Might be good to mention it in Looking for RP. It's the best place to grab folks' attention, and I think topics posted to the IC boards are typically thought to already be set up with members.
Sad! D: I would go with Novalyn's suggestion, Looking For RP tends to get a lot of traffic :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings, world.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus