Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » ˗ˏˋ RP Repository in the Wild! ´ˎ˗

5pU0pO1.png

<( Hello! )

Welcome to a fun little something-or-rather I put together to show appreciation for the RP Repository site we have all come to know and love! We've had contests, fundraisers, other appreciation events, get-togethers every year, and a lovely little shop that supplies all kinds of goodies. See, the purpose of this thread is to share those prized treasures of ours not only with the world but also with one another to let RPR see how we're out there representin'!

Do you perhaps have a slew of stickers you received from a fundraiser that was held? Did you win a tote from one of our amazing Epic Weeks? Is your desk currently cluttered with a ton of those adorable RPR pens? Is DuoButt your favorite lore character and you can never have enough paraphernalia of it? 👀💦 Well, whatever it is, even if it's something you concocted yourself, contribute to the cause! Whether it's new or from previous years -- we want to see RP Repository out in the wild! Feel free to share what you're doing with your swag!

... After all, I recall a certain promise made to Kim that we would show our gains to the world, so let's start sharin'!
Atheist Topic Starter

In fact, I'll even go first to help move things along...~

We had the day off for the holiday so we made a trip to our local hoppin' coffee shop and I made certain to pack accordingly because I had a bit of work to do aaaaannnndd....

Totes McGotes representin' over here!
IbEyNnF.png

I got heckin' baggage!
urKuie1.png

... All this punning -- I should be sacked!
gXdVbDC.png

And now I shall pass the baton over to you! 🪄
I have one of those cases for holding Nintendo switch cartridges... like, with a bunch of slots to hold multiple games? anyway, I put some of my Lemonade Stand stickers on it :3
also, I gave my mom a pet rock sticker. she put it on her water bottle and her coworkers are insisting it's clearly a potato, and that she's wrong for thinking it's a rock XD
a few other people got a sticker or two from me as well, but I'm not sure where they ended up putting them...
oh, and I have some leftover stickers as well, just waiting to find homes :3
Atheist Topic Starter

CrypticStardust wrote:
I have one of those cases for holding Nintendo switch cartridges... like, with a bunch of slots to hold multiple games? anyway, I put some of my Lemonade Stand stickers on it :3

Aaah! I would looooove to see that! That's really cool. The Lemonade Stand was really fun for me. But I gotta say the DuoButt stickers are my favorite, hah, hah...

CrypticStardust wrote:
also, I gave my mom a pet rock sticker. she put it on her water bottle and her coworkers are insisting it's clearly a potato, and that she's wrong for thinking it's a rock XD

Well, the lumpy rock can kinda look a bit like a potato in the right lighting. xD

CrypticStardust wrote:
a few other people got a sticker or two from me as well, but I'm not sure where they ended up putting them...
oh, and I have some leftover stickers as well, just waiting to find homes :3

At least there are some out there, somewhere, roaming! I have all of my stickers still very carefully stashed and saved because I want whatever I decide to use them on to be perfect!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » ˗ˏˋ RP Repository in the Wild! ´ˎ˗

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus