Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I HERE ALRIGHT

Amidamaru (played by Crimson_Soul)

I GLAD TO KNOW THAT I CAN DO WHAT I LOVE TO DO . MAKING CHARACTERS AND WRITING ABOUT THEM.I NEVER THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING LKE THIS EVER EXISTED ,BUT JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP A GREAT FRIEND SHOWED ME THE WAY.So now i hope everyone enjoys my ideas.
o.o

Welcome. ^^ Glad you found your way here, especially before giving up! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone's pretty friendly here.

Have any preferences on the sorts of RPs you'd like to play?
Amidamaru (played by Crimson_Soul) Topic Starter

Thanks you very much :)! to be honest i didnt understand anything at first but i just kinda got used to it.but exactly are RP's like how does that go into games.
You can always check the Help page for specific information if you're feeling a little lost. You might find the Getting Started Guide particularly useful - there's a bit about RPing in general, and a bit about how things work on this site.

When looking for a game, you can try the Find RP tool, but I (and I think most others) tend to find the Looking For RP forum more useful. You can answer someone else's request, or you can start your own. You can also look through the Roleplay Boards (General, Fantasy, and Scifi) to get a better feel for how various people play here (there's decent variety). Sometimes you might find "open" games in there; if one catches your interest, send a quick PM to the thread starter and ask if it's okay for you to join in.

I'm not completely sure you were asking a question there, but if so, I hope that helps. :)
PANGAEA

Hahaha, I felt just the same exact way you had. Never, NEVER, thought a site like this existed, but I heard and I came, and it's still as exciting now as it had been my first day visiting.

So, WELCOME! Everything's in full play, as well as myself. If you ever wish to RP with me just send thy message. Also, I see you're into AoT, wouldn't mind a good RP of that either.

Well to sum this up:have fun.
OMG! YOU HAZ MADE AMIDAMARU! SHAMAN KING FTW!
Like, most of the people here, I would like to welcome you to this wonderful world of role play and fun. If you wish to do anything just let us know, we are always willing to help out a fellow in need. I wish you the best of luck here and hope to see the characters you make aspire and create many wonderful things ahead, who knows, we might even be part of one together. But for now, just enjoy your beginning and we will be here for pointers, help and anything else you need, though Novalyyn has pretty much put out the grounds for you.

Anyways: good luck, have fun and don't be afraid to talk to people.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying your time here. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! We're a really friendly bunch here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I HERE ALRIGHT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus