Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » time for my official introduction

Hello my friends, family, rp'ers and general awesome people of this wonderful site. My name is Rivan, you may call me whatever suits your mood though if you wish ^^. I am here because i realized that i never officially introduced myself on this site properly.
Some things about me are that i am an ongoing student at college, taking up alot of my time, but above that my love for cosplay and fantasy goes further than any other passion that i have. I am trying my luck at getting back into drawing and as well wanting to meet new friends ^^. Im easy to get along with and i hope i can get to talking and rp with alot of you. As far as role play goes, I have been rp'ing for most of my life, being that there is not much around where i live i tend to live inside my mind, which i know alot of you will understand. If you would like to know more about me just feel free to ask, partly because im not sure what else to put on this introduction :) that is provided that i didnt bore you away with the length ^^.
Quote:
My name is Rivan, you may call me whatever suits your mood though if you wish ^^.
How does "Schrotemeyer Sillypants III" work?

On a less silly note, welcome :3
Welcome. :) I know I've seen you around a bit, but still, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Time for an official welcome! :D I'm really glad that you've been enjoying the site thus far, and found the boldness to say hello to us all. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you've been enjoying the site! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're all super friendly here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » time for my official introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus