Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Hello everyone. I'm Mr Pleasant.

While I have RP'd for a fairly long time this is the first time I've registered to a site that solely exists for the purpose of RP so while I want to assume that I know what I'm doing I can't hep but feel a bit out of my depth, heheh.

Hopefully I can find my place here and get to RP with all you lads/lasses/aliens/hamsters.

See you around!
Liaammm! :D

Yayyy! I'm happy to finally have one of my friends from bnet join! :3 Dis site is super fun. And I'm pretty sure you've already gotten tired of me raving about how nice everyone is. XD
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! No need to feel intimidated, things aren't so complicated here, and everyone is very friendly. If you have any questions (or comments or suggestions) always feel free to ask. :)
Hello and welcome! And yes with the friendliness and the asking questions. :3 Don't worry about feeling out of depth. We've got a wide range of pretty much every level and preference here, so I'm sure you'll find your nook. (But don't be afraid to explore and push yourself!)
Hello there! Welcome to RPR :) I hope that you're enjoying the site so far! Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll be making lots of new friends in no time! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus