Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everybody ^^ Just a stuuupid question,...

How in heavens name so I deleted an accidental copy of my characters?
(my phone freaked out and send things in twice as usual v.v)
Kim Site Admin

The delete link is a little bit hidden, to prevent accidental clicks.
  • From your dashboard, click the pencil icon next to the character you want to delete.
  • You'll be on the character management screen. Scroll to the bottom and look for the X on the right.
  • Confirm that you really do want to delete the character.

Hope that helps. :)
Raven_Darkfur Topic Starter

THANK YOU :D
wow, people are fast here ^^
and yes it helps
this error is ine step closer to my phone's destruction XD
Kim Site Admin

You're welcome!

Some parts of the day are busier than others, but we do try to be helpful. :)
Revion (played by Yuka)

Welcome to RPR :D Another Furcadian, I'm assuming?
Sanne Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to RPR. :D

Do you happen to be Dutch (you speak it but you may be Belgian or something)? :) I am! If you need any help but have trouble with English, feel free to hit me up with your questions in Dutch ^^ Ik bijt niet, beloofd!
Sanne wrote:

Do you happen to be Dutch (you speak it but you may be Belgian or something)? :) I am! If you need any help but have trouble with English, feel free to hit me up with your questions in Dutch ^^ Ik bijt niet, beloofd!

small question Sanne.. but how many languages do you actually KNOW? O.O

Sanne wrote:

eu ja ik woon in België maar ik heb absoluut geen problemen met Engels ^^ (enkel spelling mischien)
maar toch bedankt voor mij te willen helpen ^^

Revion wrote:
Welcome to RPR :D Another Furcadian, I'm assuming?

yup, and p^roud to be I guess :s
thanks for the welcome ^^
Sanne Moderator

Iokua wrote:
Sanne wrote:

small question Sanne.. but how many languages do you actually KNOW? O.O

Uhm... Limburgish (local dialect), Dutch, German, English. I'm fluent in writing/reading/speaking all of these. I'm not so big on French though I can understand a couple of sentences, as well as Japanese. Danish is a mixture of Dutch/German/English mostly, so I can understand bits and pieces of that too!
Raven_Darkfur wrote:
eu ja ik woon in België maar ik heb absoluut geen problemen met Engels ^^ (enkel spelling mischien)
maar toch bedankt voor mij te willen helpen ^^

Altijd leuk om mensen tegen te komen die dezelfde taal spreken. :D ToBeContinued is ook Belgisch! But anyway, the offer will always remain open! Even if it's not English related, we're all always very happy to help :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everybody ^^ Just a stuuupid question,...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus