Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Brand new here...

Ok, so I just found this, so, I'm digging it. But I might or might not be a tad rusty. Just sayin'! I'd be happy to hear any advice or feedback. Otherwise, I look forward to some good Rp!
Welcome!

Even if you are rusty, should be like riding a bike - you might even find you've improved via osmosis! (No, really, it happens sometimes.) Even if you have some trouble getting back into the run of things, folks here are pretty accommodating and helpful. :) You might need to specifically request feedback though.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^
Terialmoonites Topic Starter

Thanks! Any tips on getting started?
Well, you could check out the Getting Started infostuffs, or any of the help pages for that matter. If you feel you're reasonably comfortable with diving in, most RPs get started through the Looking for RP forum; you can either respond to something you think is interesting, or send out your own call for something. There's also the Find RP tool, which lists some of the things posted by folks who've been active on the site in the past 10 minutes. If you see a character that just really stands out to you, or an interesting running RP that says it's open, you can also just send folks a quick PM asking to play.

If you're wanting to exercise yourself a bit first, you could check out the Characterization Corporation; it's been a tad quiet, but new posts generally draw people back. Depending on what sorts of RP you enjoy, you might find it worthwhile to check out OKAY - it's getting ready to launch its first RP soon, with seems likely to include radioactive mutant moles or something (yeah, it's a bit weird). If you like to play villains, or like to go against player-controlled villains, your could check out the thread and/or group version of Villains-R-Us.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! SO happy you are enjoying it so far. :)

Please don't hesitate to ask questions, though it seems like Nova has been giving you some awesome suggestions already. :D
Welcome to RPR Terialmoonites! I hope you're really enjoying the site and having a lot of fun here. We're all super friendly so I'm sure you'll be finding RP in no time! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Brand new here...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus