Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Marvel/Superhero Roleplay anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! So I'm a huge geek for MARVEL(both the comics and movies) and am currently looking for somebody who shares that interest! Or, even generally enjoys superhero themes. I plan to have this a group roleplay, so reply if interested! I don't mind if anyone wants to contribute multiple characters; as this is probably what I'll end up doing. Thanks for reading!
Host (played anonymously)

I would be interested if you'd still like to pursue this RP idea. I am open to whatever setting you have in mind. My only stipulations are these... Post as often as you can, please respond as legibly as possible and come prepared with a plot.

I'll give you as much time as you need to flesh out the details for this RP of yours. Meanwhile I must ask for you to have patience as I continue to work on Host81's profile page.

Thank you,

Virusghost18
Owl Eyes (played anonymously)

This sounds great! I have multiple characters I'm interested in trying out in this sort of setting. I think I'll hang around until I know a bit more about the plot before I decide who I'll use, though.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Marvel/Superhero Roleplay anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus