Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

I have had my character thought of for a while now and I decided to bring her to RP forums and sites. I would love to RP with you guys!!

Who I am looking to rp with:

LOTR characters:

Aragorn, Legolas, Elrond, Gandalf, anyone from The Lord of the Rings.

I also RP privately through email. IF you want my email, just message me and we can talk about it.

Also if you want more info about my character, just go to her page!
SeraphicStar

Hello there, and welcome to the RPR. I'm sure you'll find someone to RP with. Any questions you have about the place, feel free to ask!
Welcome!

Generally the best place to go poking around for RP is in the Looking for RP forum. Since you seem to know exactly what you want, you could just go ahead and post that and see who answers. (You already did that. ^^ ) You could also do a search for characters (though you have to search characters by name, presently), or just browse characters, to see if anyone stands out; if so, you can just PM that person directly.

And as said, feel free to ask if you have any questions. Everyone's super friendly and helpful. :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you're really enjoying it here so far! There are a lot of people that are into fantasy here, so I'm sure you'll find some fellow LOTR lovers soon. You can also RP privately on this site through the PM system! Good luck finding some RP! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus