Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Against All Odds [1x1 w/ Ezio]

Elizabeth Monroe (played by Zephyrezz) Topic Starter

[Lol realizong. xD]
"All I need is a weapon and new armor." She responded, arms crossed over her chest.
I adopt a contemplative look and walk towards a room that is known as the armory. "Follow me"

Elizabeth followed Ezio down the hallway, facing like a child at everything they passed. "You seem to have everything here, don't you?" She commented, keeping easy pace beside him.
(how would you like this romance, action, horror etc?)
"An assassin must always be prepared" I say smirking. We arrive to a sopranos I usher her into the room. In the room were several weapons that couldn't be found anywhere else.

(surprise me)
Smiling, Liz entered the room and gazed at the weapons on the wall like a child at christmas. "Nice selection, any modernized bows?" She asked, picking up a pair of daggers from their place on the wall.
"Yes infact it's over here " I guide you to a chest "Go on open it"

Liz walked over to the check, guided by Ezio, and opened it, the bright florescent lights of the room reflecting nicely off it's bronze surface. A quiver of 'special' arrows sat next to the bow, the tips of the arrows able to expand in less than a second and some of them even were charged with electricity. "This is the nicest bow I've ever seen." Liz smiled, looking up from the chest to Ezio.

(The Bow, if you want to see.)
Tesla_Powered_Bow_by_TKingArt.jpg
I smile down at her "Keep it" I say with a smile.

"For reals?" She asked, shouldering the bow and looking at Ezio with a serious expression. It was difficult to tell weather he was kidding or not, but she could see a slight twinkle in his eyes when he looked at her.
"Yes, for real. You deserve it." I motion Elizabeth to follow me to the shooting range. "Here you can test out as many weapons you want." I sit down at a table and observe

Smiling, Liz picked up the quiver and shouldered it as well. She followed Ezio to the range and held her bow in her left hand, notching the bow with her right. Aiming carefully, she shot the arrow straight through the heart on the target. Notching another bow, she shot where an eye would be on another target.
(Image make the bow... awsome )
"Let me show you something." I state holding a hand out for the bow.

Handing the bow over to Ezio, it was her turn to watch. Sitting on the table, she turned her body towards the range.
"A bow like this is extremely rare " I pull out a small contraption that seem to carry an oil like substance. I clip it onto the bow. "Within this contraption is an extremely flammable substance that can be lit by friction related to air." I notched the arrow making sure that it was aligned. I drew the arrow back and immediately it lit into a Black fire. "Black fire is hotter than the sun." I state sagely. I release the arrow and it sored through the air like a speeding bullet. The moment it made contact with the target it was set ablaze. "Good thing about black fire is that it can stay lit for hours."

"Sweet!!" Liz said, watching the fire wiz through the air as a blur. It shot at the target faster than she could follow it, the target already ablaze by the time she had seen where it went.
I hand it to Elizabeth "Now you "

Liz took the bow back and notched an arrow, the black fire igniting as the haft of the arrow touched the bow. Looking down the arrow, she aimed for the lower part of the targets body. She let go of the arrow and it shot the target right where the legs met, igniting the whole target. "Perfect." Liz smiled, shouldering the bow once more.
"Now what else do you need?" I ask admiring the damage.

Liz thought for a moment. "Sword." She said after a minute or two. "And armor."
I smirked at the word sword and walked to a room that says 'do not enter'. "Follow me I have something for you"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Against All Odds [1x1 w/ Ezio]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus