Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Against All Odds [1x1 w/ Ezio]

The sound of guns firing exploded through the usually peaceful night, the rebels making it through the gates of the city for the first time in a hundred years. Chaos erupted in the streets as home after home caught fire in the city, each house's fire brighter than the next. An army of men moved forward as one solid mass, led by a figure that could neither be described as man or woman.

"Forward." The command came out as a mechanical voice, the identity of the leader still a mystery. All the men around the figure charged forward, right into a trap. Explosions went off like fireworks, illuminating the small city as all the rebels died, all except the leader. The figure had gotten thrown backwards into the wall that surrounded the city, the armor around the figure breaking from the impact. Dirty blonde hair could be seen from under the helmet as it came off, but if someone had seen the figure, their attention would be drawn to the missing limbs on the figures right side.
I am seen walking around looking at the outcome of war and bloodshed, not that I'm not used to it. I hear several explosions that light the sky like a fireworks display, I climb the nearest wall and head towards the area of which it came only to see a figure thrown backwards into a wall "Santa merda" I say as I notice the figures missing limbs. I notice several other figures heading toward the handicapped stranger. I jump off the roof and land infront of the approaching enemies "Tsk Tsk Tsk you know it's impolite to blow up houses" I reach into my belt and grab a couple of smoke bombs and throw them infront of the enemies. I grab the downed figure and take off, away from the coughing enemies (sorry I'm a little rusty)
Elizabeth Monroe (played by Zephyrezz) Topic Starter

(That is fine, Doesn't matter which way we went. ;) )

The figure was limp in the man's arms as he carried them, away from the damaged city. The figure's helmet fell off at that exact moment, revealing the figure was not a man, or even a woman. The figure was an older teenage girl around the age of seventeen, her dirty blonde hair falling into her face. Moaning, the figure moved a bit in the man's grasp.
(I'll be saying some words in Italian )
As I am running I almost trip on something and I look down to see a teenage girl moving in my grasp, I hear bullets whiz past my head "Cazzo, their persistent " I sprint to my hidden hq and place her on a bed and prepare myself for battle, I turn and look at the sleeping girl with a sorrowful frown " It's a shame for someone so young to witness war and bloodshed *sigh* " I look down at the enemies searching for me so desperately "What has this world come to " I jump onto an unexpecting enemy slitting his throat in the process " Riposa in pace" I say watching him grasp at his throat and drown in his own blood. I take off to claim another victim.

The girl laid on the bed, unable to move because of the missing armor on her right side. The explosion had taken off her armor and her mechanical limbs on her right side, leaving her defenseless against anyone who could come in at any minute.
(My phones about to die)
I just finished killing the last of the enemies and hid there bodies. I walk in with blood on my sleeves and vest, none of it mine. I pause mid-step realizing that something is wrong. I sprint to the room of which I put the handicapped stranger only to see an enemy standing over her body, gun aimed at her head I pull out a throwing knife ready to end his worthless and unnecessary life.

The girl had noticed the man before her savior had even arrived, pulling her own knife stealthily before he had gotten to her bed. In a quick movement she had stabbed him in the heart right before Ezio entered the room, blood running down her left hand before she shoved the intruder off of her.
I was ready to throw my knife when I noticed that she had been ready for it by stealthly taking out a knife and stabbing the enemy in he heart. I walk up to her "what is your name?" I asked, curious of this new person

"Elizabeth." The girl replied, struggling to get up with only her left side. Everybody took their limbs for granted, but once you lose them there is no going back. "Help me." She added, holding her left hand for him to help her with.
"Hello Elizabeth " I say grabbing her hand to pull her up and kept her balanced "Do you need anything, anything at all?"
(The messages will get longer when the action comes in or when I have to describe an entire scenario)

"Hi, and not unless you happen to have extra mechanical limbs lying around." She said, clearly annoyed about having to have help. "By the way, What's your name?" She added as an afterthought, trying to be a bit more polite despite her current predicament.
"I think I might have something for you" I said thinking of where I put them "My name is Ezio, I am an assassin" I guide her to a chair and leave to go look for the mechanical limbs "I'll be right back"

Liz sat in the chair and leaned more on her left side than her right. An assassin saved me? How weird is that? She thought as he disappeared into another room.
I walked into the equipment room to look for the mechanical limbs Dove ho messo quelle arti meccanici I thought as I rummaged through several boxes Eccoli! I walked back into the room with the mechanical limbs "Here you are " I said.

"Ah, thanks." Liz said with a smile, taking the limbs from him and attaching her nerves to the cold metal. She grimaced in pain a couple times as she did this, but managed to get the limbs on nicely, testing them accordingly. "These fit better then my old ones." She smiled up at Ezio, standing up a couple seconds later.
"So, " I begin to walk around the room "Which side are you on?" I know it might have seemed like a stupid question but I was making sure that I had helped the right person, after all there is a war going on. It wouldn't hurt to be cautious.

"Does it matter that much to you?" Liz responded, testing out the limbs by doing a handstand and walking around a bit on her hands. "It didn't stop you from saving me earlier, when you didn't bother to know which side I was on.
"Meh your right" I sit down on a chair. "What are you gonna do now?" I watch her as she tests out her limbs.

Smiling at her small victory, she let herself back onto her feet and thought about the question for a minute. "I'm going to try to get back into that facility." She said, hinting that she was rebel.
Realizong that she was a rebel i imediatlly become serious. "Are you properly equipped? "

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Against All Odds [1x1 w/ Ezio]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus