Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High School DxD anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Momoko Rage (played anonymously)

Hello!:D

If anyone is interested in a little anime called High School DxD, just slap that reply button and ask! It's a good anime, with a well develop plot! Well, maybe I'm just exaggerating..XD but anyone is interested, tell asap!

Plot:
You join a new academy called Kuoh Academy (駒王学園 Kuō Gakuen?) is a former all-girls school that has recently turned co-ed, but it has a secret. Unknown to normal humans angels, fallen angels and devils comprise part of the student population. One day you pass by a old abandoned building nearby and get a glance at a young girl with Crimson red hair, llgazing down at you from down at the building. You're a little puzzled by the glfact there's actually someone there, but you go on with your day anyways. After another boring day at school you suddenly encounter a fellow student named  Yuma Amano.

After encountering her, he asks you if you want to hang out with her. You accept the request and a few weeks later you two are out on the big hang out. You and your new friend Yuma head towards the park and she asks you a startling request. She reveals herself as Raynare, a fallen angel, and she nearly kills you. While you lay there about to meet your fate the young buxom, Crimson haired third-year student at Kuoh Academy, revives you. She appears sitting beside you in your room((or wherever you live) she reveals her identity as a devil and says that as a result of your death at the hands of Yuma, she has reincarnated you as a devil, becoming your new master in the process.

If you have any other ideas for the plot or the rp I'm open to suggestions!:D
I would love to DxD is easily my favorite anime. I'm currently rewatching it as a form of celebration since the third season was officially announced a few days ago.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High School DxD anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus