Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Yet Another Character I Want To Rp With (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"It's because we're dead!
But not them..
They get to have it all!
..a future.. memories.. family... friends..
They get to have it all. Why don't I?
Why do I get nothing!?!?!"

gl-32310-1399680740.jpg
Character:

Name:Yukiko
Hair Color:Blond
Personality:Friendly, but sometimes a little mean, stubborn, and careless.
Sexuality: Straight
Complexion:Pale-ish
Eye Color:Orangish
Species: Shinki
Relationship Status: Single,
Phobias:Fear of the dark
Abilities:Change change into a katana, and has a few other abilities
Nicknames:None
Body:Skinny
Parents:Doesn't remember them.
Work:Works for one person..whoever 'helps/claims' him
Mannerisms:Sometimes will steal things if he reslly wants it, acts unwanted, etc
Voice: Innocent

What Is Yukiko?

A shinki is a divine weapon possessed by gods. They are formerly humans that died for a reason against their will (e.g. not through suicide). Every shinki can change their shape into a unique weapon when their gods called their shinki name. Usually, each god has a naming scheme to serve as proof that the god wants a specific type of shinki, and also as an affirmation of a familial a bond). A certain shape of shinki will change after they risked their name to protect their gods to a better shape one, which is later called "Hafuri Vessel"

What Am I Seeking?

Species: Preferably a God-like character (ding-ding XD don't hear that everyday), or at least a powerful kind of species. not humans or everyday people with no ability
Kind Of RP: A bit of supernatural, action, adventure, etc

Link To Yukikos Profile :3 http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=32310
I might like to Rp with him Please PM ! I have many powerful characters and I can make more if you want (I'm going to town real quick so I'll BRB)
:)
id like to RP with him =D

I got Kavo in other male whos a wolf like creature who is very powerfull in magic. no bio on him yet as iv not got to play him
So would a being that was one human but now cand be imortal because of his victoms souls count. He is consitered a god

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Yet Another Character I Want To Rp With (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus