Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Young Wild and Care Free modern RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Talia (played by Minsi)

I am looking for roleplay for my character Talia. Please feel free to check her out and let me know if interested. I am honestly open for anything. I kept Talia pretty much flexible to fit any interested roleplaying styles.

I am looking for mostly modern. I love magic and fantasy so feel free to add any of your magical characters in as well. I'm looking for mainly male characters. I would like the roleplay to be in PM if that isn't too much trouble. So yeah, there really isn't much to tell as I am looking for fresh stories and anything basically. Just message me your ideas and we'll go from there.

Please 18 or older IC/OOC only please. I'm mainly looking for the college age however older males are fine too.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

I too have an extremely flexible character, also primarily meant for modern settings. We could probably think of a good story to build around these two "adaptable" characters.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Young Wild and Care Free modern RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus