Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking for custom template!

Hey guys!

Because I'm completely incapable of making my own custom templates, I was hoping to find somebody who knows what they're doing in terms of coding... I can provide background images and suchlike, and I can doodle up an example of what I'm looking for (nothing complicated, worry not!).

I can offer monies via Paypal as payment or I can offer art -- see below for a link to my dA page. :D

http://sketchdust.deviantart.com

Also, sorry if I'm in completely the wrong forum! This seemed the logical place to pop this!
I know what I'm doing. Front end web dev for a career, actually. I'd be interested in at least knowing what it is you're wanting.
Elle Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
I know what I'm doing. Front end web dev for a career, actually. I'd be interested in at least knowing what it is you're wanting.

Awesome. :D I'll dummy up a picture of how I'd essentially like it to look, gimme a couple minutes.
Elle Topic Starter

I might actually do up the graphics I need for this and lay it out exactly as I'd like it to look and then pop it up here. :D
Assuming you're using Photoshop or Illustrator, or at least something similar, be sure to keep a copy of the file with separate layers.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking for custom template!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus