Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Feral or anthro RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Toki

Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking for anyone interested in a one-on-one RP based around feral or anthro characters. With that being said, I don't necessarily mind if you use a human or humanoid character. I'd prefer a long term, para/semi-para RP with lots of character development and a stable plot. We can discuss that after everything else is decided.

I'll be using my character Onii for this. Please be sure to read through my Rules and Guidelines before offering!

I don't mind romance or most genres, so there's nothing to worry about there. The only requirement is that I would like fantasy to be involved one way or another. If you play Furcadia and would like to RP on there, please let me know!

Thank you for reading! I'll contact those whom I am interested in through PM. I look forward to any and all replies.
I might like to RP with you please Pm me? if you want to?
Swinger (played by ConnanBell)

I got this anthro monkey to play with! Interested?
Almost all of my characters are anthro x3 any of them interest you?
I'm interested. I just made a new character today that has both anthro and feral forms, as well as a human form. ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Feral or anthro RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus