Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! New to the site, long time roleplayer!

Hello everyone! My name is Ditzcore, and it's great to meet you all! I'm super excited to have found this website and I am even more excited to build my character profiles so that I can find new people to roleplay with!
I began roleplaying about ten years ago on Neopets and I still roleplay with my first OC to this day! Haha! Forum roleplaying has caused me to branch out of my niche and I do tabletop and live-action roleplaying as well.

I'm very excited to get to start roleplaying!
Loren

Hello! My name's Loren. Welcome to the Roleplay Repository! You should take a look at the Site Use Rules And Terms, and the Forum Rules. If you're looking for a quick roleplay, you should go to the Find RP zone, but if you're looking for something more detailed (or not XD) there's the Looking for RP forums.

So what genre of roleplay do you do? XD
Hullo and welcome!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask. Everyone is pretty friendly and helpful here. :)
Ditzcore Topic Starter

Thank you so much Loren, Novalyyn! I'm excited to get to know everyone! ^ w^

I'm a pretty versatile person in terms of genre, I love fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life. . . pretty much anything! Most of my OC's are fantasy though. c:
Loren

Yep :) I myself dabble in 21st century fantasy, "pure" fantasy, historical fantasy/supernatural, and somewhat in sci fi. I generally avoid "high school" or "magic academy" roleplays, or ...more...adult...ones. This last genre is because I use satire and sarcasm in my roleplays a lot, really, so it generally doesn't work XD
Hiya! Welcome to RPR :)
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Good luck finding some awesome new RP! <3
SeraphicStar

Welcome :D I see you've already been given a quick rundown by some of our helpful members! I hope you have a great time around here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! New to the site, long time roleplayer!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus