Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » AYYO LET'S GO

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS BUT I LOVE IT ALREADY
SEEMS PRETTY NIFTY
-bows low-
Greetings, I have recently strayed from the TES tumblr rp'ing community to...whatever this is.
A pleasure to meet you all!
If someone could give me a run down as to how this works/wants to rp you should, uh, reply to this or shoot me a message or whatever is the norm around here.
Many thanks!
Welcome!

RPR was originally set up as a place to host and store characters, and that's still a huge focus. You might want to start out looking through the Getting Started guide, and perhaps some of the other spiffy Help pages (I find nifty new bits in there all the time). :)

When it comes to actually finding yourself some good ol' RP, most RPs get set up through the Looking For RP forum, though you can also use the Find RP tool (listing only things from people who were on in the past 10 minutes) or just PM someone directly if you find them interesting.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Everyone is pretty friendly here. ^_^
littlefalmer Topic Starter

Thanking you kindly, friend! ^^
Welcome to RPR! Looks like you got some pretty good advice already :) I hope you're enjoying it here. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :D
Hi there! Welcome! You're going to love it here. This has to be the friendliest community ever. If you have any questions feel free to pester me. Enjoy your stay!

Which will no doubt be forever. By joining you have given up your soul for rp.

Just thought I'd let you know. C:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » AYYO LET'S GO

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus