Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the community!

I'm new! My names Kat, or Missus if you prefer to use my username. I love Rp, but I tend to be a picky butthead. I'm open to Rping with just about anyone, but I have a habit of shying away easily and just disappearing on people. I'll try my best not to be flaky! I've been roleplaying for a long time, but I haven't roleplayed seriously in 4 years. I'm trying to get myself back into it. Even if I'm a huge flake, I am extremely friendly and open to messages.

Hi!
Kaaaat!! :3 Glad you made an account, didn't expect you to! Awesome to see you here!!!1
Hi, Kat.

o-o I'm new, too. xD And funny enough, my name is also Kat.
Hello all you new people XD

Welcome to RPR!

If you're not sure of where to begin, Try the Getting Started or even just the Help. It is all very helpful.

Looking For RP forum, has people in search of certain RPs that may peak your interested. You can also use the Find RP tool, (only shows who was only in the last ten minutes though, but is still quite handy. Or if you find a character you like just PM them and ask if they are interested. :D
Welcome!

As you play with folks, don't ever be afraid to ask them what's up if they've gone quiet (life just happens sometimes), and it's very much encouraged to let people know if you'll either be away for awhile, or if you just aren't enjoying an RP anymore. And if you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone's pretty friendly here. :)
Missus Topic Starter

Thank you all for being so friendly and honest! I'll work on keeping people I roleplay with informed, definitely. I feel welcomed already. <3
Missus Topic Starter

Also, hey Maka you butt noodle. <333
Welcome to RPR Missus! Everyone here is really friendly so hopefully you won't be afraid to speak your mind if something in the RP turns you off :) I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the community!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus