Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Superhuman action/drama/romance plot? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, so I don't have a plot in mind really. Yet. I was thinking if I could get a few people on board that will be ACTIVE and figure out what characters will be in it, I could come up with a plot and see how it goes from there. (Input from the participants will be appreciated!) So, as the title says. But the character doesn't have to be superhuman. And your character doesn't have to exist yet, if you want to make one specifically for this. As in superhuman, I mean like a mutant from X-Men, but you can have any super-power you want. (You don't have to be a hero! You can be as open or closed off about your powers as you want.) Evil characters are wanted as well! :)
Okay, I'm a fan of the over-the-top, ultra powered stuff, (Superman, the Hulk, DBZ, Once Piece to an extent) but I know other people are less inclined in that direction. Therefore I need to ask, just how super are we going here?
I want to too!
I'd like to be a part of this, I've got a character who could probably join.
I have a possible thug/villain type character that could be used for this.

I'm also wondering the same thing as ConnanBell. How powerful are these powers going to be? While I'm not a massive fan of the incredible over the top stuff I won't mind it if it's a majority vote for it. I'd just need to tweak my villain accordingly.

Edit: Disregard my second paragraph, I re-read the post and saw that you were thinking something to the scale of the X-Men. No tweaking of my character will be necessary XD
xxMoonwish Topic Starter

Awesome, I'm glad to see some people are on board. Plot suggestions are appreciated. :) (is there anything in particular you want your character to do in the plot?)

As for how powerful they are, it doesn't really matter for me. I'm sure at whatever scale it is, a decent plot can come out of it.
I think the concern on power leveling was more for combat scaling than plot.

I mean someone who's powers can flatten a city block no problem going against someone who can only run really fast. I can see slight balancing issues there.
Then we should keep these battle plot-based rather than stats based. Like how Superman would have to think of ways to overcome foes in creative ways when his powers aren't doing the trick. Also, plot sometimes has a hand in defeating characters in ways that seem... implausible. For example, Hulk gets thrown into a conveniently placed fuse box and is electrocuted to unconsciousness. We would need a diligent Game Master to keep bigger powers in check. Oh! And these characters need to have character cards that list their powers, but not necessarily their limitations, so that the Game Master can have the final say in stuff.
Never done a superhuman rp before...sound interesting!
Raskreia_Vandelf

I wanna join... can I?
I love a good super-human rp. :)
I understand if you have enough/too many people, though.
I'm still open to this roleplay. When do you think we can start?
We all wanna start! can we!? Can we!? Can we?!?!
(if you steel need help on the plot here is an idea)
welcome to Gotham city
Gotham1989mattPainting.jpg
where all types of hero's and villains fight to survive here the line between good and evil is mixed

will you try to stand up for what you think is right? only to fall to doing all the evil you are trying to stop ?

will you fight for your self and realize that there is some thing more to fight for?
Is this still happening? I've not really heard anything and I'm actually looking forward to it if it did happen. :/
Pleeease, can it still happen!? I got a new character for this and everything!
I'm still interested as well...
I am also interested!
Still got room? I've got a litte villain who might be some fun here.
I would assume so but I think it'd be down to Moonwish since she's running it.

And since I have the time (and I'm not sure when this is going to happen anyway) I'm going to make a new character for this.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Superhuman action/drama/romance plot? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus