Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Avalon Rising

Well everyone. I have made a choice. I now consider Avalon up good enough to start accepting members. So if anyone wants in on the interdimensional and timeline nexus all wrapped into one nice neat little package, you know where to find it.

Www.rprepository.com/g/avalon
**happy dances** yay
Seabreeze (played by The_Ross)

No multiverse is complete without adorable ponies!
Rainbow Dash (played by The_Ross)

Darn straight!
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Ponies? Yup. We got em. Not member wise yet..hinthintnudgenudge...but they are indeed a creature who possess the possibility of encountering! As we speak I got pencils to paper working in Avalon's extended and high hybrid bestiary. Boo yah!
Currently registering the entire mane six, Spike, and possibly other ponies as well.

This makes me wish my leave would never end.

edit: Oh man, coming up with answers for all these characters is going to take forEVerrr!

edit edit: I just noticed the "What would make you a good member question" is asked twice.

edit edit edit: Annnnnd done!

edit edit edit edit: Anything I can help with as far as group-creation, holla at ya boy.
Lance is always working on the beastiary lately. :p but lol I'm glad it's him and not me. It's a hulluva lot of work. haha good job Lance

**edit, this is also said in a thankful tone >.> not smart assy

It's a long list of monsters. Hush. Less I make you handle the TNT readings. And by reading I mean the stuff I'll be doing DS wise wise for TNT's library. And Ross. I appreciate the offer for help but if I told ya what needed to be done, then in the time it'd take to type up the details, I coulda done it myself. Heh. And wow...lotta ponies. Anyone need a mount? Lol.
Lance2011 wrote:
If I told ya what needed to be done, then in the time it'd take to type up the details, I coulda done it myself.

Yeah, I kinda figured as much. But, if you need me to, say, write up something about, oh, I don't know, Equestrian lore? I could do that.

That may prove useful. I'll look over everything and see.
Galio (played by Warwick)

Lol forum doesn't seem all that active
we need to MAKE IT ACTIVE
Malzahar (played by Warwick)

Thats were i come in

There's only one on going RP right now. We're just waiting on someone to post. Meanwhile I'm chipping away at getting work on it done.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Avalon Rising

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus