Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » For Those I am Currently Rping With

PANGAEA Topic Starter

Yep!
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Rhythm: Here's the sketch! Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change before I begin coloring!

Loren: Starting on the color. I'm so nervous, I've never colored on SAI before >_<.

aiden___request_from_rhythm_by_spi11ed1nk-d7krkrt.jpg
:3 could you show a little hair in the back on the right (right as in when your looking at the screen kind of right) XD yeah...that's all I got. Besides that its awesome!
Minerva Lockstone (played anonymously)

This is fantastic :) And no problem, SpilledInk...I mean, you are doing the drawings for free, so I can't possibly complain XD Besides, Mina's drawing is awesome.
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Ah! I see what you mean, gotcha!
Rhythm wrote:
:3 could you show a little hair in the back on the right (right as in when your looking at the screen kind of right) XD yeah...that's all I got. Besides that its awesome!
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Loren & Rhythm:So the first time I colored them I COMPLETELY screwed them both up. After that I decided to practice a bit before I would try and fix them. As of now things are looking way better, however, I'm changing them.

Rhythm: Decided to redo yours first since yours would be simpler. I made a new sketch, gave it a background and began coloring. All I need to do now is color the clothes since it took a while for me to paint the face. Would you like to see how it looks so far?
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Rhythm: Here's Aiden.

Loren: Onto yours again. XD

new_canvas_by_spi11ed1nk-d7l63ao.jpg
SpilledInk wrote:
Rhythm: Here's Aiden.
:O I love it! Thanks!
Loren

Okay, that's cool. Heh, I can't wait to see how i'll go :D
Slender man (played by Deatharrow)

For me can the sketch show me all bloodied tentacles showing with an ear to ear smile with razor sharp teeth.
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Loren: Sorry for the wait, but here's Mina! And here's the link if you want to download it.

mina_lockstone___complete__by_spi11ed1nk-d7o79ln.jpg
INSANE WANTS ONE PWEASE! :3 If you could do one of Jaxon in his football uniform that would be awesome!
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Alrighty, I'll see what I can do.
Loren

Wow, this is fantastic! Thank you so much :D (btw, someone replied to Al Morel >:) )
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Deatharrow: So, I probably drew this five times over to come up with a creepy mouth for your Slenderman, so I finally settled on this one. Pretty content with myself. Let me know what you think and I will begin coloring. Also, don't worry, I'll have the tentacles in there as well. The coloring will make it look all more gruesome. :3

InsaneShadow: Starting with your dude!!

slenderman___first_sketch_by_spi11ed1nk-d7oj85z.jpg
Slender man (played by Deatharrow)

SpilledInk wrote:
Deatharrow: So, I probably drew this five times over to come up with a creepy mouth for your Slenderman, so I finally settled on this one. Pretty content with myself. Let me know what you think and I will begin coloring. Also, don't worry, I'll have the tentacles in there as well. The coloring will make it look all more gruesome. :3

InsaneShadow: Starting with your dude!!

slenderman___first_sketch_by_spi11ed1nk-d7oj85z.jpg
this looks amazing

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » For Those I am Currently Rping With

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus