Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Cookies are mine all miiiiine mwahaha!

Apparently I made an account and forgot about it but then Furcadia popped up again from a new wolf dream being advertised and here I am back to annoy everyone >D

Not really. Maybe.

So, first things first. I'm a female roleplayer that likes to roleplay males more. Yeah, I like my share of slashyness and that also includes female/female. What can I say, we all have our fantasies.

...moving on before I creep some more.

Despite that, I really love to create new characters and write up a backstory (if it comes at me full blast since I HATE writing them but I know it's so fun to read~!). Well that's obvious, why else would I be here?!

Ahem, so, as you can see, I have a sense of humor and I love to throw it out as much as I can. Lame jokes, puns, "that's what she/he saids" and the usual snark with sarcasm mixed into one. I tell ya, it makes one good ice cream dipped with caramel and molten chocolate cake.

To sum me up, I'm a tomboy gamer who loves to write, read, and roleplay that flails over a lot of other things that I'm too lazy to post here because I'm lazy.

Lazy Camy reporting out to now work on....
Welcome..back? xD Glad to see yet another awesome person here!
Ece (played by Yuka)

Welcome to (<i>or welcome back to</i>) the dear closet of characters known as RPR :)
Welcome! :D

It's good to have you! :3
Camy Topic Starter

Haha, thanks XD

I'm loving this closet. It's more spacious than what i have :'D
Ece (played by Yuka)

Camy wrote:
Haha, thanks XD

I'm loving this closet. It's more spacious than what i have :'D

Take the left turn, it goes to Narnia ;)
Why... welcome back! :D
Narnia and Doctor Who! :3
Camy Topic Starter

Narnia <3333

Thanks for the welcome XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Cookies are mine all miiiiine mwahaha!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus