Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Deer- Based Faunus (RWBY OC) Looking for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Stian (played anonymously)

Stian is a Deer-Based Faunus. If you haven't watched RWBY by Rooster Teeth, you won't likely know what this is. It means that he has some traits of a deer, but can pass for a human usually. Faunus are viewed a less than human in the RWBY universe, leading to them being either anti-human or afraid of humans.

He is submissive, and bisexual.

There are a variety of potential plots that could involve him.

- Someone buys him as a pet
- Someone obtains him to be their slave
- Someone befriends him, either in the forest or in a city at a college or something

If you come up with other ideas, feel free to either post below or PM me. If you're interested in RPing with him, feel free to PM me or post below.
Hey can I do an rp with you? I haven't added them yet but I have an rwby character.
Stian (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sure. What sort of RP do you have in mind? A fighting/adventure like you would see in RWBY? Or something else?
Fighting adventure sounds good to me. Pm me so we can talk more on it.

Alright.
How would a fighting adventure work with this character? I have a kid-fighter among my characters, but I wanted to know what ideas you had.

He can do fighting and adventures, but he prefers not to. It's really not his style.
So let's say he is befriended, and not in an action story. What kind of plot would work best for him?

Hm. I don't know. Probably something casual, mild action elements, but it'd be hard to say. Especially because he's so quiet and hard to talk to.
Hmm, my boys may not be the best suited for this then. Sorry.

It's alright. Thanks for being interested. ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Deer- Based Faunus (RWBY OC) Looking for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus