Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ah, hello hello~

Hello all!

You can call me Asha, or Ash, if you'd like~ n^n I'm brand new to this site, and so far I am in love with it. I only have one character up at the moment, and his profile is still a major work in progress, but I'm really enjoying it!

As you might have been able to guess from my only character, I love World of Warcraft, and love to role play within that realm of fantasy. However, I love The Elder Scrolls universe as well, alongside Tolkien and the Dragon Age series. Mostly I enjoy role play based on video game universes, but that's obviously not always the case! ovo

Oh! And the artwork you see on my baby's profile is mine n//^//n I plan on finishing that bust soon, and getting some more expressive doodles done for him~

Ahh, anyway, I'm not sure what else to write, so I won't take up anymore of your time! Thank you for reading, and I'm very much looking forward to writing and role playing in this community!

*wave*
Welcome! It's good to hear that you like things so far. :)

If you have any trouble, be sure to consult the Help documentation. You can also just ask if you're uncertain about anything. Folks are pretty friendly and helpful around here. ^^
Asha Topic Starter

Hello! And thank you for the welcome and the advice Nova~ n^n I'll be sure to do that if I have any questions!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! It warms my little programmery heart to hear that you're enjoying using the site so far. <3 <3 DO let me know if you run into any difficulties, though!

I really like the art you did of your troll(?) character!
Asha Topic Starter

Hehe, well thank you Kim, and I certainly will if anything comes up! n^n And thank you so much for the compliment! ;w; The big grumpy troll and I both appreciate it, haha~

Everyone's been so nice and welcoming! Thank you! <3
Kim Site Admin

You're very welcome, and thank you! <3

Where did that polar bear cub icon come from? I keep seeing it around and it's adorbs.
Asha Topic Starter

It is totally adorable! And honestly, I've had it in my icons folder for such a long time, that I really can't remember where I got him from! >3<;
Kim Site Admin

Ah well, nice choice anyway! :)
Welcome to RPR! You're a very talented artist! :D If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask <3
Asha Topic Starter

Eep!

*shows up six days late with Starbucks*

Thank you so much for the compliment and the welcome, Loki! n//^//n I really appreciate it! And I most certainly will, thank you! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ah, hello hello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus