Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Player here

Hey there. So, Im not completely new to RPing, though it has been a few years, and it wasn't this site. So, I'm slowly adding characters to my file, so hopefully I'll have a full dossier of characters soon. I'm open to pretty much any RP type, and any setting, though I'll have to most likely add a character for it before hand. Anyways, if you'd like to RP, drop me a line, and we can talk. Hope to talk to you soon,

Taken3221
Loren

Hello, welcome to the RPRepository :D The community's great here, and I bet you'll love it here :D

Also, if you are looking for Roleplay, there's the Find RP Widget and the Looking for RP Forums. There's the Help Page to ...uh...help you XD

So what's your preferred genre of rp? :)
taken3221 Topic Starter

medieval era, though I always wanted to get into sci-fi. Star wars mostly lol.
Loren

I see. I tend to rp in fantasy/medieval settings, urban fantasy, or historical-fantasty. Lol, I do love the victorian era. Sci-fi I do too, but it's mostly futuristic and not, you know, completely star wars :)
Kim Site Admin

Fantasy is easily the most popular genre around here, although I know there's a flourishing community of star wars fans. I suspect you will be able to find both those types of RP pretty quick. :) Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! We've got a lot of star wars fans here so I'm sure you'll find some RP in no time :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Player here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus