Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Got something! Bam!

Ok...sadly I don't know how to take screen shots on my phone. HOWEVER as it was text based a good ol copy n paste works just as well. This incident occurred while accepting an application to Avalon. After accepting it I got the following.

Vote Cast

Back to reviewing applications

Application Accepted.

Fatal error: Class 'notificationDatabaseTool' not found in /home/kimgen1/public/functions/groupfunctions.php on line 1163

I got a few more applications to go peer at so I'll stop back by if it happens again.

Edit: Yep. It happened again. And on further investigation, I discovered it's put me in a position where I must accept applications twice. As the first acceptance produces that error but doesn't actually accept the person. But then they get accepted on the second go round.
Kim Site Admin

You're not alone in experiencing this, and it's not just phones. I'm definitely all over getting this fixed. Thanks!
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Gratzi.
Alistar (played by Warwick)

Le Gasp! was it my application?

Nope. It wasn't yours. But until it's fixed it'll most likely happen with yours too.
Minerva

Hey Lance, I gotta question. When it makes you accept the app twice, does it ever reload your phone and make stuff go... half-blank? Wondering if this is the same error I've been getting, I can never see the full error because my phone misaligns it.

Kinda sorta. Sometimes. Not all the time at least. I never really paid that bit no mind though as since I'm trying to complete Avalon as soon as possible, i usually look away from my phone to do something in one of my notebooks where Avalon's info is stored while it's doing the reload bit. I'm in severe multi tasking mode. Heh.

You are on: Forums » Help » Got something! Bam!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus