Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars a new threat

Jarius Drang (played by Cobra)

Set two years after the demise of the empire the new galactic republic has been enstated, Luke skywalker is busy reinstating the Jedi counsel new promenate force users are assembling on a distant planet to under go training with recently found Jedi masters meanwhile Jedi master skywalker is on Coruscant over seeing the Jedi temple reconstruction and a republic scouting party has come across a new unexplored star system or so they thought
Stray (played by Sweetyceltic)

Stray playfully growled at the padawans who had him cornered on a wall. no body really knew he was a Shi'ido not many had ever seen him out of his wolf form. He hung around the the construction site of the temple playing with the Padawans and Younglings who liked having the Wolf around. He leaped clear over them and took off running with the 6 running after him. Leaping over something elce he continued to Run until
he slammed into someones leg

(( hope you don't mind if i jump in. i can edit if its not an open RP ))
Jarius Drang (played by Cobra) Topic Starter

It was jarius a hiding Sith Lord who was surprised to even see a being such as shi'ido jarius drew his lightsaber and was preparing to attack stray but instead chose to attempt to make him into a Sith apprentice ....so he used force choke to force him to revert to his original form

Stray yelped as he return to his human self " He hey Let me go!" He squeaked trying to figure out how to get away. he would probably since that the boy was not a Jedi or even had any training in the Force at all.
Jelti lunati (played by Legitrain)

She had been given orders from her Jedi master Jaina Solo to check around . Jelti could sense A disturbance in the force . She touched the nearest non living object to gather the passed events . Seeing a saith, or what looked like a saith . she pulled out her light saber to keep it on stand by. Jelti ran in the direction where she thought he went.

No matter what saith are her emeny. They destoryed her clan. she will wipe them out. Trying to put thoughts of venangce out of her head. She finally found the saith.

Seeing him choke the boy. Her blood boiled . "Scum of the planets release him". She charged at the saith aiming for his hand with the handle . she moved her hand without a saber to telepahticly smack him in the back of the head with a rock .

OOOOCC(I can redo it I wasn't sure on what to do)

After being hit back of the head with a rock it broke his concentration for a second and jarius dropped the boy and drew his lightsaber (it humbed and glew red ) he then used the force and picked up three trees at once with his empty hand and threw them at the Jedi he then threw the boy at her using and hoping that her concentration would be broken and hoping she would be more concerned to stop his being throwen

Stray yelped both when he was dropped and when he got thrown at the other person, his purple eyes held fear in them

Jelti used the force to move more rocks at the trees in an attempt to knock them away. She then caught the boy and slide back a few feet. "Run as far as you can ". She pulled
Out her Yellow light saber releasing him.

Jarius turns his head and looks at stray to tell him that he can try to run but he will find him and then jarius used force lighting from his empty hand using that as a diversion and charged at the Jedi after all to the Sith point of view the Jedi were weak and unfit to rule nor even breath there existence ,

After a few slashes with his lightsaber and jarius used force lighting again and retracted his lightsaber and used force push in a combo to show his superiority and knowledge of the force to the young Jedi knight

She pushed her self back and had the light saber quickly hit the ground kicking up soil. She used the force to get the small amount in his eyes. Then she used the force to create a wall of dirt between him , and them. She grabbed the boys hand. Jelti started to run realizing there wasn't much she could .Jelti ran in to the forest and pushed him ahead . She used the force and began to knock down trees to block the path. She tried to do it as fast as possible. " This will buy us little time but enough . " she looked around . " if you see any thing that can be used as rope while we keep moving let me know. She forced a few more trees to bend over. Let me know and we will set a trap ".

Jarius wiped his eyes trying to get the dirt out of his eyes and when he could finally see from that jarius looked around and yelled as loud as he can ( you may have gotten away from me this time but I'll find you again Stray) he smiled and turned the other way only to find himself at the other end of blaster rifles the solders of the new republic heard the fight and seen the flashes of the lightsabers as the Sith fought the Jedi (and again with an evil smile ) jarius slashed through the solders like it was nothing . all Jelti and the young boy could do was to listen as he slaughtered the solders ,

Jarius spared one only to use him to get a ship off that blasted planet since he was stranded there by his master and placed into stasis until this time came and indeed it came since his time in stasis Jarius's power grew larger then any Sith who came before him

Stray pulled away from the Jedi and took off turning back into a wolf and vanished into the woods, he was eterified and that could be sinced for miles away

(( i think i want to give Stray a Try as a Sith ))

When Jarius sensed that young Stray was alone Jarius turned his new ship around and landed at a clearing in the woods and stepped out of the ship he sensed that the boy was very near and he ran as fast as he could when he caught up to the boy jarius used force grip again and lifted stray up in the air and pulled Stray to him and again forced stray to change back into human form and jarius spoke to him and said ( my my what do we have here no Jedi to protect you ) ,

Stray have you thought about my proposal ?

Stray whimpered as he tried to escape him " please dont hurt me" he yelped a he trembled in fear his purple eyes wide. he was not sure what to do now.

Jarius just brings the boy along with him not even using his hands stray is floating in mid air as jarius is walking bringing the boy with him reguardless and jarius tells (stray not to worry where just going on a small trip ) with an evil smile across his face he knew stray wouldn't be able to fight him but he also knew if the Jedi would find him and stop him his prize would run away again ,

Stray jarius said to him as they got to the landing ramp have you ever seen other worlds have you ever wanted to rule them stray I can give it to you as more jarius said to the young boy ( with the evil grin and glare across his face as he looked at stray at the landing ramp) and jarius put the boy down on the ground to see if he would run away the first chance the young boy got

Stray stood there shaking knowing if he run he would just be caught again " Please what do you want with me" he whimpered " ill do anything, just please dont hurt me"

Good tell me what home world you come from I know your kind isn't native to this world and tell me how to get there we are going on a small trip jarius said to stray now keep stepping in my ship jarius walked on board the ship and don't worry boy I know about your family before he turned to see if the boy was still walking behind him

Jelti hung her head in disappointment. "If that is what you wish.I hope your life ends up better . You have no idea , then again maybe you do". She went back the way she came . And touched a non living item to see the past that took place . In able to see clearly she wondered around in till she saw what she thought was a ship.

" N Nar s Shadda" He said in a shaky voice as he followed him onto the ship slowly looking around as he did

Good we're going to korriban the ancient Sith homeworld to begin your training your right now a Sith acolyte I will teach you to tap into the rage you have hidden deep inside you and use it to be able to use the force there's also ancient Sith holocrons that you will study over the many months if you have been able to harness those things you will become an apprentice to me and we will create a massive army jarius said to stray

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars a new threat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus