Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fire-Weilder With a Cold Shoulder (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Annani (played anonymously)

My RPs seem to have died. Anyone feel like trying to deal with a stoic, antisocial woman who happens to be an unstable fire-weilder?
Lofiel (played by Yuka)

Perhaps she could meet Lofiel?
Annani (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He seems interesting. Did you have anything in mind, at least starting out?
Merrin (played anonymously)

Hmmm...perhaps Lantheviát (Or whatever he formally calls himself, he makes it all up. Honestly XD ) could be interested in this >:). Their personalities would probably... clash.

Ah, would you prefer for it to be 1x1, or perhaps it could be a group?

Also, are you aiming for a specific date/place or... ah...alternate world? >:)

Lanthe, if nothing else your profile is a fun read. I don't mind if it is group or 1x1. I'm fantasy oriented, mostly classic/high. I'm not too picky beyond that.

Ah, thanks, I guess. The first page was fun to write XD I think I'm depicting him a tad too powerful, though, on the skills part -.- that needs to get overhauled.

And okay. I don't mind either, too, I guess it's all up to Lofiel, if he's interested. :D

That you acknowledge him seeming to powerful is actually comforting in its own right.
Lofiel (played by Yuka)

Annani wrote:
He seems interesting. Did you have anything in mind, at least starting out?

Nothing specific, but generally rather generic crossing paths while on some manner of journey or quest would work.

Annani wrote:
That you acknowledge him seeming to powerful is actually comforting in its own right

Yes, well, let's just say that he... brags...a little XD But yeah, I've got to get that skill page revamped -.- .

Also, despite him being technically immune to magic -paralyzing magic, imprisoning magic, being Scryed, bolts of magic, that kind of stuff- he's not immune to , well, being hit with a firebolt in the chest. He'll get less hurt than other normal humans, though, but still hurt.
Lofiel wrote:
Nothing specific, but generally rather generic crossing paths while on some manner of journey or quest would work.

I'm okay with the journey or quest. Well, Lanthe would probably just be passing by or in some trouble, but yeah.

So is it group or 1x1s?

*shrugs* Since we're three, I'd say group, if Lofiel doesn't mind. 1x1 works, too.
Lewis (played by DarkCrow)

Lewis here controls fire too ;P
He thinks he's alone in the universe though, as a 'magic' wielder, so if he saw Annani using some fire, I bet he'd jump at the chance to talk to her, despite how shy he -can- be :>

-Saw that above, Lanthe suggested group RP, and just wanted to say that a 1x1 RP would be best for Lewis since he doesn't do well with one person usually, let alone groups

Hallo all. By the way, I'm in the GMT zone, so yeah XD

Is this still going to happen? If so i assume it'll have to be 1x1.

Well, I'm still interested in it. Ah, I just have to say that I there's a chance of me going offline for the next week. Only a chance, though.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fire-Weilder With a Cold Shoulder (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus