Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! Newbie fandom chick here!

Hi people! I'm new here, but I really love to RP whether it's fandom or regular. If you're interested...well I guess let me know!
To introduce myself, call me Maddy! I have a lot of fandoms, some being:
Teen Wolf, Harry Potter, Creepypasta, Sherlock, Bands, TFIOS, The Vampire Diaries, and so many more that it's difficult to name.
I've been RPing for about... almost three years now... but I really enjoy it! :D
:3 welcome to RPR.

>.> oo another Creepypasta person. I think we'll get along well.
Welcome to RPR! Nice to see another person that loves Teen Wolf on the boards! I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! We're a super friendly bunch here and very happy to help ^_^
SeraphicStar

Hello and welcome! :D
Hullo! With your variety of interests, you shouldn't have much trouble finding some RP.

Curious: have you read the Vampire Diary books, or just watched the show? I haven't seen the show, so I don't know how it compares.
AllTimeVeilBros Topic Starter

Oh, Yea I've read most of the books! They're really good!

Novalyyn wrote:
Hullo! With your variety of interests, you shouldn't have much trouble finding some RP.

Curious: have you read the Vampire Diary books, or just watched the show? I haven't seen the show, so I don't know how it compares.
^^
AllTimeVeilBros wrote:
Have you read anything else by that author? I got started on the Forbidden Game books.

Novalyyn wrote:
AllTimeVeilBros wrote:
Have you read anything else by that author? I got started on the Forbidden Game books.
Not really, actually. But of you like those kinds of books, I really recommend the Quinn Loftis books.
My tastes are fairly varied, but I don't read as much as I'd like to. It's been a long time since I read those books too, and I've come to think of them as a guilty pleasure. ^^;

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! Newbie fandom chick here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus