Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Trapped by a rat(1x1)

I can't see. What is going on? Where am I?
These and many more questions ran through the mind of the finally caught science experiment; Kuro Sakuranbo or the Sakuranbo Laboratory. She was a slender girl that was bound down by chains that were connected to a lead ball that was bigger than her in a cage only big enough to fit a large dog in. It looked like just some freaks caging some poor innocent girl but that wasn't it at all. She is created to be the prefect solider, she had the strength, speed, grace, actuary, skill, and intellect to take down a whole army and it was all in a 5'6", 103lbs body that was only aged to 17. Her eyes were blind folded and her bangs were clipped back so that when the blind fold was remove, both her mismatched was removed. "What is going on?! Where am I?! I'll rip you to shreds!" She growled, trying to stand up but the heavy ball just brought her wrists and the rest of her upper body back down.
Wit (played by PsychoticRat)

Wit chuckled to himself when the other threw her threats at him. It was amusing, "Darling, you're not the one to be calling the shots. After all, I'm not the one stuck in a cage." Wit removed the blindfold, staring at her forehead. It would look as if he were glaring at her eyes, but the rat knew some odd humans could manipulate minds by staring into one's eyes. Wit wasn't taking any chances. He didn't smell, oddly enough, and the laboratory didn't either. It was still quite messy, however. Papers were strewn about and the few tables that were there, nearly all of them were flipped over. Wit tapped on the cage, "Now, I've overheard that you've got yourself some abilities. Would you care to explain what those would be and where you got them from?" He tilted his head, grinning at the female. "I might let you keep breathing." It was amusing to watch the female struggle. He couldn't help but to have an enthusiastic expression.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(Also, a little note I forgot, Kuro has a pet dragon named Suta that was also a science experiment that can speak within her mind depending on the distance between him and her.)
Kuro glared at the large rat man creature that seemed to have her caged. She couldn't remember how he got her, everything went black when she was running and she could still hear Suta's voice in her mind, begging her to stay awake. She rolled her eyes at what he asked for, did he really think it would be that easy? She knew there were still a few data logs left on her by Wang Sakuranbo, though she destroyed what she could to keep him form making more creatures like her along with most knowing of the reward on her head but the data logs were never pulished. "What makes you think I would tell a sick guy like you what I am capable of?"

[{Sweet!]}
Wit could see her face contort with thought as she tried to remember how she ended up in the cage. He waved his hand, "Don't bother trying. 98's sleeping gas works a little bit like rufilin. You can't remember when you wake up." Wit's face stretched into a smile again. Presented by the rude gesture, Wit scowled and glared at the female, ears flattening. He didn't have time for this, "I can easily kill you and figure everything out myself." He raised an eyebrow, pointing over to a chair. It looks like a dentist's chair, but there were straps to hold one down. Needles placed in an arc were where the head rested. It seemed to be straight out of a horror movie. There were multiple cords coming from the needles, trailing to the floor and leading to a large computer. Wit tilted his head, "It works easier if you're dead." He didn't smile. Wit merely glared at the other. "Now, if you're willing to tell me, I'll happily make your stay much more comfortable. If not, I'll simply kill you and hook your body up to my machine. Have we a deal?" Wit's ears flicked forwards. Yes, it was a bit cliche, threatening death if you don't get what you want, but it most certainly worked. Wit didn't want to kill her just yet. One of his favourite things to do is to watch his subjects in action. He awaited the other's response.

Kuro knew this was a gamble, she had absolutely no reason why to keep on living but she didn't care to go kill herself and she didn't face depression. She was trying to think more on this matter, if he were to kill her and try to figure out what is it she possess, it wouldn't be that hard. "Fine. I can lifted about ten times my own weight, able to run around twenty miles in less than five minutes without losing my breath, my senses have all been enhanced expect my taste buds and feeling, my body is able to handle intense pain, heat, and cold, I can go about two months without food and a month without water, I have strong hand-to-hand combat skills, my maturity levels double as I age and I have a high IQ. The defects on this is I will die if I lose more than 20 percent of my blood, I can not gain anymore muscle mass, my nerves are damaged and it becomes hard to use my sense of touch, I can pretty much taste nothing, and I have another form that is quite painful and deadly for me to switch into. Happy?" She was no pleased to have to admit to that all, she knew it all just didn't like it all.

Wit grinned as she spilled her secrets. He didn't care why she did, or if she even had a reason to live at all. All he wanted was to know what she could do. As she explained what she could do, Wit nodded, stroking the fur on his chin. The rat took in a breath, holding up a finger as if he were about to speak, but instead, furrowed his eyebrows and turned away. He was deep in thought. He's seen enhanced bodies before, but never heard of dimming the body's senses before. Of course, he created a toxin that overloaded your senses, causing a simple poke to feel like a punch, and resulting in death from bleeding out of all your orifices. Perhaps he could create something that had the opposite effect? "Two months without food and one month without water? How does your body go about that? Photosynthesis?" He mocked. Wit didn't believe that she could go on without sustenance for so long. After all, she was just a human with enhanced powers, wasn't she? "I'll just have to see how your body reacts then." Wit then chuckled, "And your high IQ means nothing. Well, it means nothing to me, at least. I have an IQ of 27, yet I don't seem to be mentally retarded, now do I?" The rat felt that no test could truly measure intellect. After all, those tests merely measured how well you can remember information. Wit paused when she mentioned her other form. His ears flicking forwards, the rat grinned, "Tell me more about this form."

(Okay, now I'm thinking of more stuff. XD Sorry.)

The reason two of her senses had been dulled down were simply because her master didn't see any use for them. Damaging nerves were easy along with removing the taste buds, he just simply removed or messed with the parts of her brain that allows those to work. "It's already been tested on my limitations of my body, I have been living in the woods on my own for three years. Ever heard of a secondary stomach that can't produce acid?" She hated being mocked like that, it was quite annoying. Just like a camel's body is able to store food and water inside there hump, her body had been created with a second stomach that does not produce stomach acid and can hold enough food to and water that has yet to be digested inside it until it is needed, if it has been in her body for too long, it is moved into the first stomach before the vital elements in it can be destroyed. Kuro glared at him with the mention of her second form. "It is similar to my current form but my finger tips and nails morph together and grow longer into claw like extensions, my teeth thin out more and k-9's grow longer and sharper with ease along with my spine having added on more to form a tail that have several spikes running down it, and both my left eye matches in color to my right." Her right eye could not be seen with her bangs in the way so only the strange blue colored eye could be seen, though with the red color of her eye only made it to where she could only see red so when she looked through both of her eyes, half was in full color and the other half was red.

{[ You're fine ^^ Don't worry about it and take as long as you need.]}

Wit nodded as she further explained how her body worked. He stroked his chin and smiled, "That makes enough sense for me to not try testing it upon you." His left ear flicked, "Although it is something to do in the future." Wit smiled and tilted his head, listening intently on her other form. It was rather interesting. He could definitely add something like that to his creatures. Why hadn't he thought of it before? Evolving creatures! Wit grinned at the other, glaring through her. "You're going to show me this form. If you try to kill me when I let you out of your cage..." Wit snapped his fingers. Gylu, a relatively large, four legged creature stepped forwards. Its drool singed the floor, acidic and eating through it. "Gylu will tear your throat out. Understood?" Wit didn't care what she could do, or how much it would hurt her to change. He wanted to see how everything worked. Once he let her out of the cage, he showed her to his computer, hooking some electrode pads to her. They wouldn't hurt, not that she could feel them anyway. "These measure just about any reaction and change within your body. It'll show me the chemical differences within your body during the change. With that information, I'll be able to tell you why your body changes." He rubbed his hands together smiling, "And with enough practice, I can duplicate it." He grinned. Wit had a plan for everything. If Gylu failed, he would simply call EX97 to the floor and gas the place, or call in his pack of D.E.R.P.s. Despite the ridiculous name, D.E.R.P.s were very vicious. If all else fails, he could jump out of the danger and try again. (all the creatures can be seen on my page thing ;w; )

(I saw them, they look really cool. ^^)

Kuro new very well that the change into her other form was extremely painful for her and could only be done through her losing her temper. She didn't say anything about that until this guy had hooked her up to this mechanize that was connected to his computer, just to see if it would annoy him that she did that. "It is only triggered when I lose my temper, I'm not sure how due to with losing my temper, I lose focus as most due." She shrugged, she was trying to figure out a way to get out of this place. The Gylu creature did look like it could easily kill her unless she could run away but she wasn't sure if it's body mass slowed it down and there was the fact that this guy had gas that could knock her out quickly. She was in a sticky situation here, it was good though that he hadn't asked for her name. She was well known in many countries across the globe for her ability to take down some of the best fighters the military in each country had to offer, though it was all forced on her. The scent of chemicals in the air around her made her noise twitch as she felt it burn her nostrils and bring back several memories of her DNA fusions and multitude of tests.

{[ Thanks ^^ I can't wait to make one based off of Kuro, if you don't mind, of course!]}

Wit smiled and nodded when she told him it only happened if she lost her temper. "Do you honestly think that if I have a device that hooks up to your brain and feeds me data, that I don't have a way to force you to lose your temper?" He chuckled and continued to place the electrodes on her body. "Like I said, IQ means nothing." Wit hummed to himself as he worked. Once the electrodes were in place, he stood back and checked to see if he missed any spots. They were all covered: head, hands, feet, jaw, spine, tailbone, chest, stomach, shoulders, knees, thighs, everything. Wit smiled and nodded to himself. "Well, now that everything's in place..." He trailed off and started to rummage through drawers. Finding an unused syringe, Wit picked it up and unwrapped it. He walked over to a cabinet and opened it. There were countless jars containing a wide array of liquids. Wit scanned his finger over the labels until he found the one he was looking for. Filling the syringe, Wit moved back to the female. "This will cause you to undergo blood lust. Should be enough of a kick to start your other self." Wit smiled, prepping her arm. "What's your name, by the way? I want to make sure I have the right female." (only happens if your character lets Wit do whatever's next) He then stuck her arm, injecting her with the fluid.

(That would be wonderful! ^_^ I have no problem with it.)

Kuro wanted to see what he was trying to do, but once she saw the him coming closer to her with a syringe, she moved away on instinct, taking her arm away form him. "Don't you dare. I can easily rip your throat out now if you try to put a single drop of whatever that is in my body, I've had enough of syringes." She growled, she could feel her animal genes kick in a bit but she refused them, pushing them down but her mind was swimming with all the chemical scents burning her nose and lungs, her mind couldn't focus well enough with this all. "Damn it all. Damn it, damn it, damn it!" She gripped her head, trying to keep control. If she loses focus, it becomes so much harder to regain that focus. She took in sharp breaths but it only made it harder on her.

Wit couldn't help but to chuckle at her inner turmoil. "Looks like making you lose your temper will be much easier than expected!" He snapped his fingers, stepping back and keeping his distance from the female. Gylu leaped forwards at a blinding speed, attempting to pin the female to the ground. He wouldn't attack though. It was as if it knew what Wit was thinking. Gylu breathed over the female, a drop of its drool landing on Kuro's shoulder. It sizzled. Wit was trying to make it much more difficult to keep her feelings in check. With a creature as heavy and gross as Gylu, it wouldn't be particularly easy.

Kuro was now ready to attack this guy for putting her through this, she was actually about to when Gylu pinned her, her mind was focusing on trying to kill that man, if he could be called that. The deep pain of her flesh being burned made her hiss as she started to lose focus. She closed her as and screamed when her finger tips and nails started to melt together and extend much farther than they did before and her spin started to extend itself and push at the skin of her tail bone then the skin stretched farther as more was created form her body and every other vertebrate had been extended in the front of it, creating a small spikes on the tail that had formed. Her K-9 teeth grew larger while she screamed as the pain ran through her body in this process. Both of her eyes flashed open, the color in her left eye was swirling, changing form blue to purple to a bright red and with closer inspection, it could be seen as though there was still something swirling in her eyes, the many souls that were used to help create her body, animal and human.

Her hiss of pain made Wit smile, ears flipping forwards. He gazed onto her, waiting for it to happen. Gylu wasn't a very comfortable partner to have on top of you. Its claws and heavy physique dug into the female. Wit watched her and the computer screen as she began to change with a large grin spreading across his face. He was unable to look away from her. The transformation was amazing. Wit had never seen anything like it. The screen was going crazy with different readings. It was all beginning to make sense now. Calling his other creature over, EX92, Wit grinned. "You're going to fall asleep now. I've seen what I wanted." Glancing over at his creature, Wit nodded. EX92 breathed a gas into the room. Wit, obviously, was immune to the sleeping gas. Gylu, however, was not. It was a different brew each time to ensure that no antibodies were made. Wit smiled, watching as Gylu, and hopefully the female, would quickly have their consciousness robbed. It would only be long enough until Wit could get Kuro back into her cage. He wanted to explain to her how things worked. What's the point of having a prisoner if you can't have fun with them too? Locking her back up, Wit awaited for her to wake.

Kuro was thankful when the pain finally stopped and the change was done. She hadn't expected to end up falling unconscious. Once she had awoken, she was still in her other form and everything was just red things, she could see the outlines of what was around her, she could see the rat guy looking at her. "What do you want?" Her voice had changed, it was deeper and sounded like there were several different animal noises in the background of her voice. It seemed like this was another defect of hers, the animal noises were the sounds of several animals that had been infused into her DNA.

Wit's ears flicked when he heard her speak. "It seems calming you down didn't reverse the transition from your form. How peculiar..." He smiled and tilted his head, "You also have various tones in your voice. I've never gene spliced a human with multiple animals before. Well, none that were from animals that haven't been spliced already by yours truly." Wit gave a bow and walked to the monitor. "It seems when you agitate, the chemicals released from your brain cause your DNA to become unstable and mutate in a predictable pattern. It's the same way each time. Your DNA completely changes when your brain releases chemicals..." He was speaking to himself with the last sentence. Grinning, Wit moved over to his cabinet, "I wonder how these chemicals cause your body to react..." He started to look through the different phials, "Perhaps we should try dopeamine... No, no... It'll probably cause you to retract..." Scratching his chin, he continued to search. "I might be able to make your form even more deadly!" Wit couldn't help but to chuckle as he brought a phial to the female. It was corked. "Don't even try to knock this out of my hands. It won't break." He threw it to the ground. The phial merely bounced a couple times and rolled a bit towards Wit. "Made the glass myself. It doesn't break." Wit smiled and picked up the phial, turning towards the syringe cabinet. He got a fresh syringe and tilted his head, "If you'd be a dear and hold still..."

Kuro glared at him all while he spoke, she was only mild with annoyance but she will try to bite him if he dare touched her. She had her teeth bared at him, the swirling motion in the irises of her eyes turned more. "Don't you dare try. You'll end up killing me! I already lost enough blood form this change." That was true, where she had been pinned to the ground had several blood spots on them, two large ones where her hands were and a much larger one form where her tail had formed. "You'll end up turning me into another failed experiment, I won't lose my sanity because of you!" She growled at him, she didn't know what could happen if whatever was in that bottle was put in her and she didn't want to know. If he tried infusing more animal genes in her body it could cause a great internal fighting with her genes depending on he choose animal genes that were capable by nature, if not, her mind would slowly deteriorate and turn her into a mindless creature with a strong blood lust.

Wit paused. He tilted his head sideways, furrowing his eyebrows. Wit thought it over for a minute. He was in her situation before. Losing your sanity... it's not something to be toyed with. Wit's ears flattened as his hand clenched around the phial. He growled and turned away, storming off to the cabinet again. Why did he even care? It's not like he was going to let her escape! Still, something lurked in the back of his mind. Something strong and loud enough to change what he was going to do to the girl. Empathy. "I will keep you until I create other creatures from your DNA. Your living situation depends on your behavior. I will give you freedoms upon showing me that you can be trusted." He didn't turn when he spoke to her. Wit's ears were still flattened. He growled to himself and spun on his heel, walking slowly to the cage. Wit glared at the girl. "Try anything and I will have your head mounted on a wall." He bared his teeth, nearly snarling at her, "I am going to unlock the cage, and give you something to eat. You are free to refuse my hospitality, but if you do so, you will end up in the cage again." Wit paused, "Understood?"

Kuro was surprised to see his reaction to her words, she knew exactly what would happen to her. What happened to all the failed creatures made before her. She was the only success in this animal and human transfusion. She watched him carefully, trying to figure out what he was thinking. Why would he would be willing to give her freedoms? Because she would lose her sanity by his actions? As much of success she was, she still had a lot of faults that needed to be watched carefully when messing with her genes. "The DNA will do nothing for you. It will only give you the coding of the several different animal genes but you need to know when to have them enter the body and which one's. It isn't easy and there is no room for error. One small mistake could cost you the whole experiment and being left with a monstrous creature with the need to kill something daily and it would be able to kill you with ease, I don't know about Gylu." She said flatly, making sure that if he tried just fusing the blood of several animals into one of his experiments, it wouldn't cause something almost completely unkillable.

Wit's eyebrows furrowed with curiosity when she spoke up, "Oh, will it now? I've created my own creatures that are specifically designed for individual targets. There's only one downside. They're merely programmed. Their brain is nothing more than a a computer without an operating system installed." His ears flipped back, "But you seem to have the trait of free will." Wit turned around and looked into the cage, finding eye contact with the other. "The last time one of my creations had free will was because of a mutation. I haven't been able to replicate it." He blinked a couple times, scanning over Kuro's body, "But whoever created you must've had a difficult time with it. It's far to easy to kill you with chemicals and with a simple injection, which leads me to think that your existence was a fluke as well." Wit snapped his fingers, Gylu walking over to his side. He slapped the creature across its face quite hard. He shook his hand afterwards. Gylu merely sat there as if nothing had happened. "Not only does Gylu not have nerves, but it cannot get angry. It has no emotions. It cannot feel like you and I. It is merely a robot with flesh for a body." Wit's hands slipped over to the locks. He slowly opened the cage. "And it will not hesitate. Gylu feels no mercy, no pity and has no morals. It obeys only my orders." Wit's ears flipped backwards again as he backed away from the cage. Kuro would have to open the door, which would easily be pushed open. He waited for her to make her next move.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Trapped by a rat(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus