Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm New and I'm Trying...

Hello fellow RPers(?)

I am very new to this site and a big noob to RPing. I apologize in advance for all my faults and future mistakes.

My sincere apologies.
Thank you.
Welcome!

I suggest checking out some of the Help pages. You may find the Getting Started Guide and New to Roleplay particularly helpful. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, even if it seems stupid. :)

Don't stress too much about making mistakes. Folks are pretty friendly and helpful here. So long as you're doing your best, no one will hold any mistakes against you. ;)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're really enjoying it here! I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly and make lots of new RP buddies in no time flat ^_^
SeraphicStar

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll do fine :D Remember, making mistakes is in itself learning :)
Kim Site Admin

Adding my voice to the welcome wagon, and I wanted to encourage you to just jump in. Every last one of us has stories about the silly things we did when we first started, and we all survived and thrived. :) Most people remember what it is like to be new and are happy to help, so don't be afraid to ask!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm New and I'm Trying...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus