Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Shy and new..

Very new as of today, and I'd like to be more involved ^^ but in non-combat rp's..
I'm very pacifist and very hemophobic irl, which is why, so combat is a no go.
I'm open to other rp's and meeting new ppl though ^^ but I'm shy, so dont be surprised if I act reclusive..
Mister Lovewell (played anonymously)

Ah, welcome! Do not worry, there are lots of RP opportunities not involving violence here. I am so glad you have decided to join us! You will find that RPR is a fairly friendly community. I hope you find what you are looking for!

Sincerely,
Mister Lovewell
hswagisff Topic Starter

Oh good ^^ I look forward to it
No need to be shy! Folks are really friendly here and generally happy to help. And yeah, there's plenty of non-combat RP to be had. Just be up front about it and I doubt it'll be an issue. ^_^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
hswagisff Topic Starter

Well I'm always shy.. not much of a way around it.. but thnx ^^
I've typically been pretty shy myself. When I came here, I decided to try diving in, and I haven't regretted it in the least. :)
hswagisff Topic Starter

Yeah thats kinda what I wanna go for
Well, if you watch the Just Talking chat thread, folks'll pop in and out at various times. Might be good to try hanging a bit there. ^^
hswagisff Topic Starter

Alright I'll have to check it out sometime, though a bit busy lately
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here :) I hope you've been finding everyone as super friendly and helpful as we've said they were <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Proud of you for battling your shyness and choosing to say hello! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Shy and new..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus