Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yo! It's good to be here!

What's up everyone? Name's Dante. No seriously...I'm not even playing. My actual name is Dante. Not like my character. Just me, myself, and no one else haha! Anyway, I'm happy to find a site to role play on. So I may as well describe my character if you don't know him already.

My character is Dante from Devil May Cry. He's cocky, comedic, and a demon hunter. Born a half blood, Dante has dedicated his life to eliminating the demons of the world.

My roleplays rules!

1.) Put effort into it.
I can't stand people who take a possible great role play and turn it into mush. Example "He smiles" or "She giggles." Seriously? My role play mood dies every time..

2.) Make the story as reasonable as possible.
If you do something that's out of your league or don't message me the action you want to do, I won't accept it.

3.) Have fun!
The point of role playing is to have fun. If you're not having fun please let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it better.

If you have any questions on my character or role play style, please message me!

-Dante (Me, not the character)
Welcome! Looks like you've already got yourself going. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
SeraphicStar

Welcome to the RPR, Dante! :D
Welcome to RPR :) What a cool name! Were you named after someone in your family or the poet? Either way hope you're having a good time here and making lots of new friends :D
Kim Site Admin

Just making sure my sleepy brain is understanding... So your RL name is Dante, but that is also the name of your character?
Redgrave Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! And to answer everyone's questions. Just a name they picked. And the full name is Dantéous Dante for short.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yo! It's good to be here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus