Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

tzi

Hey! I've been on this site for forever and a day, but never actually bothered to introduce myself.
So consider this my official post to stop lurking? Something like that!
I'm Tzimisce but I prefer to just go by Tzim or Tizzy, and my personal favourite setting is Vampire: the Masquerade (which I'm looking always looking for groups to play with!).
For those unfamiliar, basically my tastes include modern fantasy, and supernatural conspiracy! I'm a huge fan of cyberpunk and sci-fi, too.
So anyway, nice to meet you guys! I hope I can make a couple of rad friends here. c:
Well hi. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Or at least welcome to officially no longer lurking! ;)

I'm a big fan of VTM myself; I play in a bi-weekly LARP, and have for several years. It's a really awesome setting. Have you read the new book that just came out that rebooted the rules and powers?
Nice to finally welcome you! VtM is a pretty cool setting. I used to play it sort of in a more free form way with friends years ago. (Malkavian's yay!)
tzi Topic Starter

thank you!
and i have, i have the delux copy of v20 i got from the kickstarter with me now c:
some friends and i are currently working on an rpr group using the general cwod setting too, so i hope well all get to play together at some point!
Kim Site Admin

Do you intend to run modern or dark ages? 'cause http://www.rprepository.com/c/hatfield

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus