Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Tis I, Simon Belmont.

No. Not really, I do however want to have a whip capable of melting faces. So, after having RPR account for so many years due it's easy to usage allowing quick edits and quick profile creation for characters, figured I'd toss a hi to the community.

A brief history of me as an RP'er
I started my RP hobby over Megaman forums when preteen, it helped to shape my english from intangible mess to understandable. For several years it was forums only, from Megaman classic/X/Zero to Naruto forums. The chosen username of mine for the fancy intranets is actually the name of my first character ever created.
Then, by a wink of a furry friend, I was introduced Furcadia and since then the place has been my main tool of RP. Though I did try Second Life's Roleplaying scenes, but it seemed that the focus was on the bling you could have on your avatar rather than on the text you could produce. So that turned me away from that.
So, I believe I started this whole crazy thing back in '98 and I still believe it'll be a long road untill I can consider myself as a decent RP'er.

Nevertheless, with that said.

Um. Bacon.
Welcome to the Planet of RPRepository. We don't bite (most of us at least.), and you can always ask fellow members for help. (or the mods....)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the sunlit lands, friend. Glad you decided to participate in the forums after being on the site for so long! It's a thrill to have you among us. :)
Glad we get to finally welcome you! I am happy to see you've been loving the site for so long :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Tis I, Simon Belmont.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus